1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Damnit! I get to miss yet another run. Its all good. But damn, thats all the way on the north side of the state. I guess I gotta start finding stuff in Southern Oregon when I get back. Wish I could go with ya man.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I may be up for that. We love to camp up torwards Carson which isn't too far away. The lady blew up her quad last weekend in Florence. Between that rebuild, fishing and planning a wedding - I'll try my best. I have always wondered about Stenvenson.
Jason - when were you doing your t-belt? If I can't make it - you can still use my tools to save on $$$. The snap-on tool cost me $60.00!!
Trevor

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well If I have the time off of work I will be up there. Nothing like playing in my old stomping grounds. hehe. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Dangit, I need to get a day job w/ weekend offs. Trevor plays all over the PNW-wheels at TSF one weekend, his future missus blows a motor in Florence the next...Yes I am jealous;)

Stevenson looks like it would be a good place to take the '81 up to see how it does before the next couple of years of :welder: and :saw: Hope you guys have a fun time...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may be up for that. We love to camp up torwards Carson which isn't too far away. The lady blew up her quad last weekend in Florence. Between that rebuild, fishing and planning a wedding - I'll try my best. I have always wondered about Stenvenson.
Jason - when were you doing your t-belt? If I can't make it - you can still use my tools to save on $$$. The snap-on tool cost me $60.00!!
Trevor
hey trevor.... i'm doing the timing belt this sunday afternoon. The guy that is helping me has a tool like the snap-on tool and he has a torque wrench. Sounds like he's all setup to do it. Thanks for the offer on tools though!:) I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Dangit, I need to get a day job w/ weekend offs. Trevor plays all over the PNW-wheels at TSF one weekend, his future missus blows a motor in Florence the next...Yes I am jealous;)
Don't be!..lol...I'm so sick of fixing crap. I just finished putting my 450 engine back together last week after water pump problems.....Now this!! (although this weekend we're headed to Mt St Helens to relax...lol...):p

Jason - Feel free to give me a call if you have any Q's or run into any issues...
503-849-0179 - have fun!!:saw:
Trevor

·
Registered
30 Posts
Id be down with that. Im sure a couple of my friends would go too...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just to make sure everyone knows, there is nothing hardcore out there. Maybe one rock area that you could play around in but mostly its trails like in the pictures and good senery. Couple hill climbs. I enjoy that kind of stuff, just wanna make sure you all know that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
looks like a good trail to bring the ladies!

It can't be very difficult trails up there, I saw an Isuzu trooper in one of those pics... on a rock even. I'm suprised it didn't blow a head gasket trying to back up, lol. still that looks like a fun place for me to get used to my new locker. where is this place roughly located?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
theres a link on my first post with a map..... its across the river from boneville basically.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
as2sb3100
Landbruiser + ??
pdxtaco
OR97taco

Update? if you're on the list and aren't coming let us know... and if you are coming and aren't on the list let us know. Eric, if you come, you up for takin the lead since you've probably been there the most?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I just found out that I am slated to work Saturday. ARGH!!!! Now if it were sunday I would be able to do that. I get off work at like 1 and would be coming from salem. Sucks to be me.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
It can't be very difficult trails up there, I saw an Isuzu trooper in one of those pics... on a rock even. I'm suprised it didn't blow a head gasket trying to back up, lol. still that looks like a fun place for me to get used to my new locker. where is this place roughly located?
Just curious which locker you went with? Thinking about having Sean (ganoid) setting up my diff's...

:mad: Tried to get friday night off so I could head up there, no luck..have fun

·
Registered
742 Posts
Trevor 3blacktoys
as2sb3100
Landbruiser + ??
pdxtaco

Update? if you're on the list and aren't coming let us know... and if you are coming and aren't on the list let us know. Eric, if you come, you up for takin the lead since you've probably been there the most?
Yea sure. I know where most of the good stuff is.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
eric do you down into oregon and over or do you stay on the washington side? we could either meet at the little pull over spot right after you cross the bridge of the gods or we could meet near 205 & 84 and drive over together. any preferences?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Sorry guys, I probably won't make it. We have been up in the air about selling our current house and upgrading (with a garage or shop- Yea!!)- and we have a possible buyer. I got lots of house junk to do!!
Trevor

1 - 20 of 31 Posts