TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my wheels and tires to switch to aluminum wheels with AT's since I just installed long travel. Tires and wheels are both in excellent condition. There are a few small chunks in the tires, but nothing drastic. The rims don't have any scratches on them. The tread measurements are: 3/8", 3/8", 5/16", 1/4", 1/4". The wheels are American Racing Daytona 84 series wheels. They are the black D hole wheels in 16x7, 4" backspace. This is a set of 5 matching wheels and tires. Asking $1100 plus actual shipping. I get a good discount on shipping through my work so I will pass on the discount to whoever buys these.

EDIT: Price reduced to $800 obo.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Located in Tempe, AZ.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
269 Posts
Would you consider sepperating? I would love the wheels.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had a couple of people ask about the wheels. If I can find a buyer for the tires I will consider it. You can buy the wheels at Summit if you want new ones.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I split them up, $250 for the wheels and $850 for the tires. There is some value in buying them already mounted and balanced, but if I can find a buyer for both I will split them up.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Used trxus $850 ?? Thats how much they are new for 5.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Used trxus $850 ?? Thats how much they are new for 5.

Ok then, 550 for the wheels and 550 for the tires. I want to sell them as a set.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Best of luck to you..You have a set of wheels that were no more than $250 NEW and a set of tires that currently sell for $155.32 each NEW on
TYRES1.com. . Lets do the math.....5 tires at $155.32ea is $776.60. Worst case scenario you could buy this combo new for $1050 or so. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Best of luck to you..You have a set of wheels that were no more than $250 NEW and a set of tires that currently sell for $155.32 each NEW on
TYRES1.com. . Lets do the math.....5 tires at $155.32ea is $776.60. Worst case scenario you could buy this combo new for $1050 or so. :rolleyes:
Actually that's called the best case scenario. You picked the lowest price online, and didn't factor in tax, shipping, mounting, or balancing. If you're not helping me sell my shit, then stay out of this thread. If someone doesn't want to pay the asking price, they are free to make an offer. Pricing something used isn't always easy, I just sold my King coilovers in a matter of hours, you think those were overpriced?

To everyone who wants to buy the wheels, they are cheap enough through Summit. You can get a new set for around $60 each plus shipping.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Actually that's called the best case scenario. You picked the lowest price online, and didn't factor in tax, shipping, mounting, or balancing. If you're not helping me sell my shit, then stay out of this thread.
x2

Hey man thanks for the C/O's can't wait to get 'em. Good luck with the tires/wheels. :)

Oh...where'd you get your fenders??

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem, I hope you enjoy them. I got my fenders from someone locally who had bought them and never used them. They are the Hanneman fenders, not sure which size though.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$1000 obo.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$800 obo

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ttt

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$700

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TTT

Might have a buyer for the tires. Make an offer on the wheels.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now I have a buyer for the wheels. How about $450 for the 5 tires?

·
Registered
227 Posts
What are you getting to replace them? Any pics? I love your truck.:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts