TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will this look bad, eventually i'm going to get bigger tires. But after I put the lift on I won't have the money at the time. I have a 2" Body Lift right now. But I'm going to get a 3" suspension. I'm on 32 x11.5 right now. So would it look alright for a while?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
why not just hold off on the 3" till youll have the money for tires too? or just buy some cheap used 33"s

but it will look ok, kinda funny but alright.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I was also thinking about holding off. I might just do that. So much stuff I want to do with my truck not enough money..ha

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
yeah id wait if it were me, although i say that now but i had a body lift on the way and i put my bgger tires on even though they would rub. how bad are your current tires as far as tread wear?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Just get the 3 inch suspension lift and ditch the block and it will look and perform great. Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah id wait if it were me, although i say that now but i had a body lift on the way and i put my bgger tires on even though they would rub. how bad are your current tires as far as tread wear?
My tires are in good shape right now. don't really know where I would find some used 33's at the moment

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Want to keep the blocks though, why not have a 5" lift, it'll be easier too

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Take your time, do it right. My .002

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
I had 2.25" lift rolling on stock 265-70R16's for alittle over two years. It didnt look right. I would hold off till you can afford tires as well.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have got 5 inches and 32's right now that are pretty worn and it doesn't look bad. I am going to get 33's pretty soon though and I think they will look alot better in there

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have got 5 inches and 32's right now that are pretty worn and it doesn't look bad. I am going to get 33's pretty soon though and I think they will look alot better in there
any pictures?

·
Registered
401 Posts
i dont think it looks bad....33s are only a half inch taller then 32s...

·
Registered
319 Posts
It will look fine...lift it and run it with the 32's...then when you can afford 33's, get some. It wont look bad, 32's arent that much smaller than 33's anyways.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I measured them the other day and they are all btwn 30" and 31" too. Like i said though, they are worn pretty bad. Alot of standard sized tires are actually smaller than what they are advertised as too

·
Registered
444 Posts
X2... i'm running about 5" and still have my 265 75 16's - don't see the point in changing them to anything bigger now because they still have lots of meat on them. plus i need time to scrape some script together to pay for gears and what-not :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts