TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for threads regarding this topic and found a couple that gave a little bit of information, but i needed a more input. My friend wants to lift his stock 2004 SR5 5-lug to the height of the stock "pre-runner." It appears that his options are the fabtech spindle lift or spacers. Is this true, or does he have other options? Also, is it possible to do a SOA conversion in the rear? If so, does anyone sell new spring perches, or how would he do it. Your input is greatly appreciated. If there are any websites concerning this topic please let me know.

Thanks again,
Steve

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
esteban008 said:
I searched for threads regarding this topic and found a couple that gave a little bit of information, but i needed a more input. My friend wants to lift his stock 2004 SR5 5-lug to the height of the stock "pre-runner." It appears that his options are the fabtech spindle lift or spacers. Is this true, or does he have other options? Also, is it possible to do a SOA conversion in the rear? If so, does anyone sell new spring perches, or how would he do it. Your input is greatly appreciated. If there are any websites concerning this topic please let me know.

Thanks again,
Steve
well, he can't make a prerunner out of it...completely different suspension. But, many have come up with ways to do this, just not on this forum. Check with the guys/gals on Customtacos.com, they will have much more info for minis.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
esteban008 said:

Thanks again,
Steve
Total Chaos makes a long travel kit for the Taquito, if your friend wants to dish out the dough...

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Call Downey off road. They have all the stuff for the 5 lug taco.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
RENEGADE76254 said:
check pirate4x4 they got sum knowledge folks there, maybe they can help
better be wearing a flame suit ;) that is a 4X4/off-road forum and peeps with minis get no respect.
Customtacos is the place for the little Tacos.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
RENEGADE76254 said:
check pirate4x4 they got sum knowledge folks there, maybe they can help
boy your some kind of retarded...

·
Registered
175 Posts
http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/html/toyota2wd84_95truck.html

they have two systems for the 5 lug. I have also seen advertisement for 6" system from 4wheelparts wholesalers but it is not listed on the fabtech site( I think it is a combo of spindle and ultimate lift kits) To get to prerunner height you need at least 6" of suspension lift or combo suspension/body lift plus whatever larger tire size up to about 33". I have a 3" body lift as stated in my sig. I am pretty sure that I can fit 32".

that is on the cheaper side.

Total chaos and Jd fabrication (think thats it) offer long travel kits that start around 2g's.

check out www.prerunners.net for more info on the mini-mods or
www.custom tacos.com
or
just ask me...I'm already half way down the road your buddy wants to go down. Maybe I can steer him away from some pot holes. :D

google search will pull up results too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts