TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 7 leaf waggy pack on my truck now....leaves are shot, I got a set of 5 leaf waggy pack for free.... If I swap from 7-5 where will I beable to tell the difference? Would you recommend taking the 5 leaf pack a part, and add 2 leafs from the 7 pack?

any one run the 5 pack on a taco with a 3.4 extra cab?

-David

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PappaF2 said:
should be fine, if it don;t work keep adding more leafs. :D
thats what I think too..... heck the truck see's more trail time than street time so it should be ok..... just hope I don't get bad axle wrap.....with the 44044's i got tons of wrap.... with the 7 leaf pack I don't get much at all

-David

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I've got a couple of opinions.

First, just put the damn 5 pack in and come wheelin' this weekend (for once)

Second, wheel' this piss out of it this weekend to see if you've got to much axle rap, then add some leaves accordingly.

Third, come wheelin' this weekend, wheel" this piss out of it, then decide that what you really need are some Alcans no matter if the waggy pack was free or not.

Did I mention you should come wheelin' with us this weekend :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
For what its worth i am using the lower 5 leafs of a 7 leaf waggy pack with the 2 main mil. wrapped leafs from 44044's and i get no noticable axle wrap w/this set up.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I put a 5 leaf set on the "bad" side ( passanger) but left the 7 leaf pack on the driver side for now.... I think I'll switch the driver out for the 5 leaf pack in hte future. One thing I do like about the the 5 leaf pack, is that I gained cleaance between tthe tie rod andthe srpings.... with the pack being shorter....

I did not loose any lift...nor gain any

BTW I'll set you Sunday focker!!!!

-David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts