TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
22,486 Posts
In order to mate a V6 transmisssion to the 4cyl engine, you will need one of the special bellhousings that Marlin Crawler offers. You shouldn't need to modify the crossmember, but you will need the right tranny mount for the crossmember.

You also know that you need all the clutch components including the pedal, master cylinder, slave clylinder, etc? Not to mention you have to change out the shifters and stuff. Swapping from an auto to a 5sp is not a cakewalk. :(
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.