TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are gonna head up to payson to play at payette draw for a few days. Leavin saturday the 29th stayin til tuesday the 2nd. If anyone would like to go. More the merrier! Nothin like some beautiful campin and good wheelin!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Why didn't you take the big one out Chris? haha

Fire danger is extremely high right now guys..... be careful up there.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn chris you did some work! Would love to have some more rigs out! Sucks we wont be able to throw a campfire...but should still be a good time!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
You gonna make it out symon? Anyone else?
Prolly not for the whole run....... May be doin a motorcycle ride from Payson to Mormon Lake Lodge....... Not sure yet

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Actually I'm a retard..... I was thinkin 7/22 but I was up there Friday night and Saturday doin some trail maintenance early in the morning. Then we went and ran another trail.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea im the safford crew...looks like we are cancelling this time due to not enough outside interest and too many of our own bailing out.

Crisbee...if you are who i think you are...we wheeled together in moab. Im scotts buddy josh that had the yota pickup

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yea im the safford crew...looks like we are cancelling this time due to not enough outside interest and too many of our own bailing out.

Crisbee...if you are who i think you are...we wheeled together in moab. Im scotts buddy josh that had the yota pickup
Ha! I thought maybe that was you. Cool Man, The fire situation is pretty knarly right now so folks are avoiding the forest, If you boys want to come over after it starts raining let me know, I will bring the Buggy. Sami is getting torn down next. I built a set of Toy axles for it, PSC hydro assist. Switching from the Harley carb to Fuel Injection and a fresh bullit. I want to do some Coolorado stuff next year.

Moab was a blast!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heck ya chris! We'll wheel again soon. Yall doin moab again soon? Im tryin to organize another group to go around aug sept or oct maybe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts