TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im picking up my truck tommorow....06 dc lb 6" pro comp 17x9 4.5 moto metal 951c with bfg at at 315 1250 17....i searched and found someone with the same setup and had no problems........will let you guys know.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
chicks dig 17's :rolleyes:

dlowe102 said:
well im picking up my truck tommorow....06 dc lb 6" pro comp 17x9 4.5 moto metal 951c with bfg at at 315 1250 17....i searched and found someone with the same setup and had no problems........will let you guys know.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
basic...im thinking if i get the basic i can choose more coilover options later on....and i got 17's to not worry about caliper clearance...plus chicks dig em.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
:kewl: don't mind me I'm bored.

dlowe102 said:
basic...im thinking if i get the basic i can choose more coilover options later on....and i got 17's to not worry about caliper clearance...plus chicks dig em.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i sold ALL my vacations this year....came out to be the same price as the lift and tires....i always wanted to lift my 2000 taco but never did..sooo my 06 gets it at an early age.

·
Registered
239 Posts
dlowe102 said:
If you want to upgrade with the traction bars, and skid plate let me know, i have a full stage 2 setup brand new still in the box i am going to sell, including the traction bars, mounting kit, and skidplate.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i might be interested in the skid and bars!!!! i picked her up tonight and looks good...the long bed looks right with the procomp lift....just as i though.ill post pics tommorow during the day.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Love the truck - I was not sure if i wanted to go 6" or not but I think I could deal with that. :D You will have to keep posting on whether or not you have any drive train issues.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so far everythings good...the stock gearing with the 35"s is WAY better than i was expecting....not much difference at all.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Bigshow: How's your rear DS vibe doing? I ran into a guy a few weeks ago who has the same kit and he is going crazy trying to get the vibration out of the back half of his truck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts