TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wow.. 4 banger auto on 35's with stock gears. Love the custom bumpers and custom grill... wow that's a rolling nightmare of a truck!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
lol. Member about a month ago a guy had a 2001ish taco with a 6" fabtech and 3" body on and wanted MORE lift? Then everyone was being smartass's and said do another 3" body...it looks like that guy gave someone advice. LOL

·
Registered
356 Posts
i remember a long time ago there was a thread on here about a jeep wagoneer that wrecked (also had like a three in body lift) and the body separated from the suspension and went flying in a different direction...In my opinion i really don't know what to think about body lifts...

·
Registered
394 Posts
That is some dumb shit right their! That red one looks like a rolling pile of garbage!

·
Registered
42 Posts
wow thats one ugly bod lift

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
a kid at my old school was being a dumbass and racing down a trail at like 40mpg. He had a 3" body that he had installed himself. From the stories i have heard, he took a sharp turn, the cab separated form the chassis and he and the cab went flying off into the woods while the chassis and wheels (LOL) went and hit a tree.

nothing more than a 1" for me!

·
Registered
391 Posts
im diggin the 79

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
DentedTacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing