TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who in this club wants to pull him through a trail to show him what a Toyota can do? This guy wants to talk about what his F150 with a drop bracket lift and 35's can do. Who else wants to show him up? I'll see what he's "willing" to do and see what we can get him to do. I can pretty much guarantee that he can't/won't do what we can do.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh, and my new shoes. 33" Toyos.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Well at least he's wheeling it.

Nothing wrong with a little brand rivalry. Just don't let him jack his truck up to prove a point.

Truck looks great btw.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well at least he's wheeling it.

Nothing wrong with a little brand rivalry. Just don't let him jack his truck up to prove a point.

Truck looks great btw.
Well, from what I've seen, his truck hasn't even seen a dirt road. He just brags about how big it is. He's owned a lifted Jeep and I want to see him use it.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In all honesty, who cares?

Let him enjoy his pavement pussy. Different strokes for different folks :rolleyes:
Just when he brags about it, I want to see him use it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
lol I'll try it. Although he may make it further up the mountain than i can with a rig like that :cool:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol I'll try it. Although he may make it further up the mountain than i can with a rig like that :cool:
Doubtful. I know what trails he's done and I (and most in the club) have done more than him in "less" built rigs.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I was just BS'n man.

I'll wheel with him though.

BTW, truck looks good! What do you have going on with the FJ in the garage?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was just BS'n man.

I'll wheel with him though.

BTW, truck looks good! What do you have going on with the FJ in the garage?
Thanks. Thats actually dailydriver2's FJ. He does have plans for the rig though.

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
I just did HC up to The Bailout yesterday....I wonder how he'd manage. For the record, it was wet and greasy. It also seems that many of the body-sized boulders were churned, and it was kinda ruff.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I just did HC up to The Bailout yesterday....I wonder how he'd manage. For the record, it was wet and greasy. It also seems that many of the body-sized boulders were churned, and it was kinda ruff.
sounds like its going to be fun this year :D

·
20,355 Posts
i agree with nate, but if you need to show him up maybe you can have him follow you up the quarry:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i agree with nate, but if you need to show him up maybe you can have him follow you up the quarry:rolleyes:
Maybe I can be like you and just say "look at me, look at me".:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lmao:

Bring a spare exhaust tip this time :p
I don't brag about how "extreme" I am. I just want him to use what he thinks is so damn good.

·
7,735 Posts
Well Dave, imagine you're in his shoes and how much you appreciate it. I remember the look on your face in the quary, that's basically what you want to put on his face.

How about you take him out to Kelley Flats and you both do Heart Murmur hill? who knows, maybe he'd be a good wheeling buddy for you, you can push yourself to push him.

there's a nice way to introduce newb's to the hobby, and there's the dick way. I'm not quite sure which your aiming for (as northern regional director)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts