TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am making progress...I am like mad scientist with smoke and sparks coming out from under my garage door.
I went to a party on Saturday in the neighborhood and our neighbors introduced me as the guy that has the big monster truck. People are like "oohhhh, nice to meet you. That is a mean looking thing, what is it???"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MerMan said:
lookin good nate! cant wait for round 2 Anaconda huh? ;)

Hey, where are your pics from the last time we ran it? You always get to see mine, but you never share yours. What's up with that? Quite being a selfish biotch and kick down some jpegs fool!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,442 Posts
generalee7 said:
Dude nice! Where did you find the front 60 and for how much??? :D

Good luck getting that info out of him.

Yesterday, a guy on Pirate in Wisconsin had matched f/r 60's off a 79 for $1,200 :eek: but absolutely wasn't interested in shipping :( .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,442 Posts
generalee7 said:
Dude nice! Where did you find the front 60 and for how much??? :D
Hey Brain, why you gotta insult Harbor Freight tools like that in your sig? LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,388 Posts
Heatstroke said:
Good luck getting that info out of him.

Yesterday, a guy on Pirate in Wisconsin had matched f/r 60's off a 79 for $1,200 :eek: but absolutely wasn't interested in shipping :( .
I know I saw that, one helluva deal!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey butthead, when I said post pics I meant to post pics of me in them, no one wants to see your junk. Get with it MerMaid!

I bought my axle from a guy in Tn. I had to rebuild almost every part on that axle. The buyer said "Excellent" condition...hardly. I saw that post as well. Seems like as soon as you buy somehting that you think is a steal, you turn around and find something twice as good. Oh well, isn't that Newton's law?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,048 Posts
Kaistie said:
Hey butthead, when I said post pics I meant to post pics of me in them, no one wants to see your junk. Get with it MerMaid!

I bought my axle from a guy in Tn. I had to rebuild almost every part on that axle. The buyer said "Excellent" condition...hardly. I saw that post as well. Seems like as soon as you buy somehting that you think is a steal, you turn around and find something twice as good. Oh well, isn't that Newton's law?
No newton's law would involve the axle dropping on your foot.........I think you are reffering to murphy's law..........the one in which the axle breaks on the first trip out!!!! :flipoff4:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't you Murphy me knucklehead. I know what I am talking about. If I want Newton to be the one that lets me know I got screwed then damit don't correct me :D Yes, I know ol' Murphy. He has a very simple explaination for why that bird just shit on my new truck after I just got done washing it :eek: Thank you!
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top