Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
DakotaTacoma said:
apparently their whells can fall off.......lol

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6692076/
I was just watching this one the news a couple of hours ago.

This is just one more for the books. Not only do half there vehicles just not physically appeal to me they have sucha bad rep!

For most of the late 80s and early 90s there paint was crap!
I know there have been other things in there.
This just adds to the list of dumb things the Chysler corperation has done!

This is why I have yet to own a Chysler product....

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
So I was working on my truck one day in the parking lot of my apartment complex and I hear this horrible noise coming from the street where you turn into the apartments, then someone cussing as they got out fo their vehicle. I happen to walk over there to see if everyone is okay and was really confused. There was only one truck in the street making a turn into the apartments and you guessed it it was a Dodge truck.

The driver side wheel was laying extremely off camber inside the wheel well like the truck had fell down on it. Maybe this is what it was...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Chrysler just lost a 105 million dollar lawsuit too for a folding seat that killed someone, my friend's dad was the lawyer.

He is the same lawyer that won the case against GM for the exploding gas tank. Remember that one? And another case against GM for a failing door latch.

·
Registered
467 Posts
i seen an article about this about a year on Dateline (a thing like 20/20) and Dodge reps were saying that it was a "lack of cutomer maintance" and they were not responsible for it . Dodge/Chrysler/Plymoth/Jeep is junk! The only thing they have going for them is the Cummins engine in their 3/4 and 1 tons .

·
Registered
148 Posts
tercel89 said:
i seen an article about this about a year on Dateline (a thing like 20/20) and Dodge reps were saying that it was a "lack of cutomer maintance" and they were not responsible for it . Dodge/Chrysler/Plymoth/Jeep is junk! The only thing they have going for them is the Cummins engine in their 3/4 and 1 tons .

And If I remember correctly,Dodge does not even own cummins any more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts