TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
damn..forgot what web site I saw someone needing a main leaf..I have two main leaf's free come get um..but I just told someone on pirate the same thing..first one that calls me gets em

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TOYOTAPARTS said:
damn..forgot what web site I saw someone needing a main leaf..I have two main leaf's free come get um..but I just told someone on pirate the same thing..first one that calls me gets em
Lucky for me that we're the same person. :D Ya I will take em. I assume they are up in Diamond Springs?
Thanks

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
PappaF2 said:
Lucky for me that we're the same person. :D Ya I will take em. I assume they are up in Diamond Springs?
Thanks
Always had a feeling you had a split personality disorder. ;)

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Oh…I don't know.LOL

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
my disorders are documented well! LOL

Don't know crap, always doing things the hard way, always broke, and always, always have dreams bigger than I can possibly ever make come true!

That I am typically a pain in the ass. A bear to most (hence the nickname) while at the same time as nice as I can be to others. long memory on trivial things and short memory on important stuff.

any disorders I leave out? ha ha ha ha!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
what? were you talking to me? We both forgot that attention span disorder as well.

what memory disorder are you talking about? huh? I don't remember any disorder.LOL

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Yea I saw the nicer one's post. I replied already as well.

thanks Todd! I can see where all this stuff is going to get confusing if I am not careful.

OBW, I took the spread sheet home and since the SAS was what it cost, I got an easy approval on the rear 3 link from the MRS. LOL

So it looks like the part purchases are going to start soon after the first of the year! Hell she was upset because I didn't have any phone numbers on the spread sheet for her to call and order for Xmas.

Got love my wife!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
:mad: Oh! so having fun is not allowed!

well then I guess I will just have :fart: and go somewhere else!

:lmao:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
4 Participants
TOYOTAPARTS
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing