TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to invite everyone out to our annual Spring Fling. We have gone a different route this year and are planning on holding it at Rausch Creek. Let me know who all is interested and planning to attend. If I can get enough feedback, I will try to put together a raffle again this year.

Spring Fling 2013 Thread

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Would like to be able to go that weekend but I can't make it. Have fun guys!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I may wheel on Sunday, I'll be there but on course Sat.
I'll be there on Saturday to be camera bitch for DNC as always. Don't have a rig so I won't be sticking around for the rest of the weekend.

"Head"

You can let Todd know that it won't be "miserable" on Saturday night due to the club comp. This doesn't draw a huge crowd to the park like RCQ does. You guys will be fine to camp there, just won't be able to go on the comp course, that's all.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Red want to wheel Sunday? I'm thinking I might camp out and wheel sunday.
Maybe, my shoulder's are pretty fucking sore from last Sunday. If the weather's nice I may have to take you up on that offer and just stay out of the truck as much as possible. I'll definitely be up Saturday though. I always have fun being photographer for the event and it's always fun to spectate.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rodge said:
"Head"

You can let Todd know that it won't be "miserable" on Saturday night due to the club comp. This doesn't draw a huge crowd to the park like RCQ does. You guys will be fine to camp there, just won't be able to go on the comp course, that's all.
Thanks, that's good to know.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I put it on my calendar - with any luck Addy and I will be there ;)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Im going to try and do Sat and Sun. I will know as it gets closer. It would be good to see you guys again. Anyone in OH got a front axle for sale?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
We'll see how fast the frame swap goes, and how soon I get the Runner back up to wheeling conditions.

It would be great to see you OH guys again, is been a while!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Looks like I may make this one. The April Fools Run seems to have little interest.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm drunk right now so I hope nobody takes offense to this but...THIS CHAPTER SUCKS :)

Ain't nobody ever on here anymore. I know you folks still wheel so what gives?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I'm drunk right now so I hope nobody takes offense to this but...THIS CHAPTER SUCKS :)

Ain't nobody ever on here anymore. I know you folks still wheel so what gives?
Want it to not suck? Step up and be a leader. Try and organize some rides.

Here's the problem. Everyone's too broke ass to wheel, has started family's, works too much, has lost interest, or some other excuse. Oh and some wheel but don't use the forum ever. We've lost good people in the last few years and no one takes there place.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Pretty much what Andy said - I would love to get out more than a handful of times a year, but three kids makes that a bit difficult and the same dollar has to be stretched further. Not complaining, but priorities do change. Luckily my daughter comes with me now, and hopefully soon my son, so that will get us out more often - my daughter asks about wheeling about every two weeks. I don't winter wheel since I have no top, upper doors, windshield, or sunroof - not taking my daughter out in that :)

I have been gathering parts to make wheeling even more fun for our family in hopes that my wife will come too - time will tell.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Want it to not suck? Step up and be a leader. Try and organize some rides.
Ummm....I did. Look at the April Fools Run thread.

I get the money woes and kids...I really do. Not trying to cut anyone down. Priorities change, I know. Just blowin off steam.

I know your rig Rocktoy. I'll look ya up when I get there.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sounds good to me. I realize I haven't been to rausch creek for a while so I don't have much room to talk. But I now have some new additions to truck and protection...so I'll be makin it down from time to time.

I have made a few runs at Rock Run last year and plan on some more this year. Would actually like to cut some trails there this year. It's no RC but its still fun. Only 40 min drive for me too...that makes it nice.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
About this Discussion
134 Replies
13 Participants
Full_Tilt_Fud
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing