TTORA Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
FYI, a burn ban is now in effect. I know this will impact RC, but not sure if it also carries over to Echo Valley.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I was wondering if anyone would get that! Bummer you cans make it. I'm still not sure what nights I'm camping

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Down at exit 100 in pine grove there is a subway, Arby's, McDonald's, there may be a Dairy Queen too.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I got the 3rd all set up. Looks like i have a good pattern. I will take it out on the dirt roads around here and break it in, pull it out and check it. If all is well I will be able to make it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I got the 3rd all set up. Looks like i have a good pattern. I will take it out on the dirt roads around here and break it in, pull it out and check it. If all is well I will be able to make it.
Cool!!!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Mark told me to "just drive it". I don't even think I changed the oil yet. Maybe I should. That sounds like a lot of work to pull and inspect. I don't think you will have enough distance to see cracks in the teeth like I could when mine blew. But I don't really know anything. But if it were me I wouldn't pull it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thats a lot of work on the trail or on the trailer. I blow a third I'll ride camera bitch for the weekend.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I pulled my shafts out my rig to loan to a racer this weekend after he broke prerunning. If I dont have them back and together by Sat. we will be putting my sticky's on Trevors TDI buggy for me to run in the comp:eek: So if you dont see my truggy I'll be in the black buggy with the Jetta grill.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I pulled my shafts out my rig to loan to a racer this weekend after he broke prerunning. If I dont have them back and together by Sat. we will be putting my sticky's on Trevors TDI buggy for me to run in the comp:eek: So if you dont see my truggy I'll be in the black buggy with the Jetta grill.
Oh man...this should be good! Finally a real driver behind the wheel! :lmao:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'll chime in...

just finished up with spare drive shaft over the weekend. Just cleaned it up and put a coat of tractor paint on it. Got a spare set of CV's ready to go, as well as spare tie rods and lower ball joints. Hopefully no trail fixes but I have them just in case.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Should be good to go, rolled the 4 Runenr out of the back of the shop and ran it around with the kids, all seems good to go. Went over the trailer and it is good to go as well.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Well, family member in hospice...took a quick turn for the worse. My attendance is now questionable.

81 - 100 of 135 Posts
About this Discussion
134 Replies
13 Participants
Full_Tilt_Fud
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing