TTORA Forum banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I'll chime in...

just finished up with spare drive shaft over the weekend. Just cleaned it up and put a coat of tractor paint on it. Got a spare set of CV's ready to go, as well as spare tie rods and lower ball joints. Hopefully no trail fixes but I have them just in case.
If you make it bring tools to swap the spares out

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If you make it bring tools to swap the spares out
I always have tools. I have a bag of tools that never leaves my truck. It's my..."tool bag" :D

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I'm trying to figure out if I should leave Thursday or Friday. Is anyone going to be wheeling Friday?
Everyone from Ohio will be.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Mind if i join you guys? What time Friday morning?
Not at all. I am going to push everyone to get there at 9:00. But we have some slow risers, so worst case we get there at 10:00.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Looks I'll be able to make it after all. Should be arriving Friday around 6.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Addy and I are planning on wheeling a bit and then heading back to watch some of the club comp and then wheel some more - she is very excited :)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi guys! I hardly post on here, But I hope you don't mind another Toyota tagging along..

I know, nothing like late last minute notice, But I plan on attending Sat - Sun. I've been following this thread and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it or not until today and didn't want to be that guy saying he was coming and never show up. Everything fell together fairly nice this week, and truck is just about finished packed and I should arrive early at the park about 9-930 Sat I hope. By all means DO NOT wait for me to hit the trails on Sat as who knows what could delay me on my way there. But keep an eye out for an all black 00 x-cab trd with KM2's, sliders, TG front bumper, etc. etc.

Thanks alot, and hope to see you all soon!

Mike

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Had a great time...i hate the freaking drive out there but its so worth it...Crawl Daddy, Shoot the Moon, and the red parts of Cemetery were the highlights for me....good to meet a few of you i hadn't met and good to see some of you i already knew.

Can't wait to come back

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Wish I had talked to more people but I was a busy guy most of the day Sat and the weather wasnt great with no campfires.
Speaking of which I didn't mean to be rude on Saturday. Right as everyone came over to watch the comp I had to leave to haul ass to Lenhartsville to make it in time for my mother's surprise 60th bday party!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Speaking of which I didn't mean to be rude on Saturday. Right as everyone came over to watch the comp I had to leave to haul ass to Lenhartsville to make it in time for my mother's surprise 60th bday party!
We know you're ignorant like that :D Just messin...family first. Understandable. Can't miss mother's b-day. That's just asking for trouble :)

Hopefully we all can get drunk during Takeover, and hopefully there's no burn ban...damn that sucked!!!!

101 - 120 of 135 Posts
About this Discussion
134 Replies
13 Participants
Full_Tilt_Fud
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing