TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if Toyota made a 6 lug truck with the 7.5" rear diff? I have a lead on a 7.5" diff with factory 4.10 gears but the owner says it has 6 lug axels. If so, can I use the third member out of this rear end with the 5 lug axels in my current 7.5" rear end?

Unfortunately no information is available about what year truck this rear end came out of or what engine/tranny combo it had.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
292 Posts
I wouldn't think it would make a difference. The main thing is that it comes out of a rear diff. If I remember correctly, the Tacoma and T100 IFS front differentials are also 7.5", but use reverse cut R&P. At worst, I'd bet you'd have to swap the gears to your original carrier to mate up with your axle shafts, the spline count could be different.

But definately wait for another opinion. I'm not the most familiar with the 7.5" rear diff.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Why did you post this in two different folders. Hytenor answered your question in your other thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.