TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Can I borrow $750 steven? :D I will pay you back when I fix it and sell it! :kewl:

·
Registered
883 Posts
heck naw, that is my 18 year old birthday present for myself. thats mine!! i regret selling my 95.. ALOT!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
damn guy before me bought it. i was soo close!!!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Ok who bought it? I was gonna go get it tonight but I just called and he sold it a half hour ago??? Whoever you are you suck!!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
some guy who drove from ocala to get it. i had second dibs if he didn't buy it. it was a clean truck except for a rust stain on the right passenger door. needed replacing for sure. also needed front wheel bearings(both) and an idler arm badly. pretty pissed about it. i almost had it!

·
Registered
287 Posts
yea you where close you must have been the guy who offered 800 for it i called that guy a 6am and told him i was gona come get it was a long drive but i got it i dont know what rust ur talking about the interior is nice clean truck thanx for not beating me to it and thanx usmc

·
Registered
287 Posts
oh thanx for not beating me to it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
oh thanx for not beating me to it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, well in the words of our fearless president, GO POUND ROCKS!!! :flipoff3:

Oh and congrats!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
You have to roll the window down then it opens like a tailgate...

·
Registered
883 Posts
thats cool man, congrats on it. the rust stain was on the rear passenger door right above teh windows. it is kind of hidden by the weather stripping for the window.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts