TTORA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my buddy's truck. It's a regular cab, short wheelbase. It has a Dana 44 front and Ford 9" rear, and an NP203. We stopped working on it because my buddy lost his job and needs to get rid of most of his projects. To get it all done and driveable, it will need a bellhousing and flywheel from a manual 400 motor (easy to find at a junkyard), rewiring (very easy on these old trucks), and brake work. I figure another $300-$500 and would do it, and $1000 to get it running and on some 36" TSLs! The drivetrain is in great shape and the motor runs. I can't start it for you as it's not hooked up, but we just picked it up from a junk yard where they ran it for me with no problems about a week ago. It is sitting in the truck right now. The t case and tranny have been pulled and will need to be reinstalled. It's a great and fairly easy project truck or just take the axles and swap 'em in. $550 takes it! Give me a call to come by and take a look 832-863-6570. Sorry, no title, but I know a very easy way to get it titled. I live in the Montrose area, Houston. Thanks!
Marty

1 - 1 of 1 Posts