TTORA Forum banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Got the truck fired up today and noticed a leak in my oil cooler line so I had to go to the dealer and the replacement wont be here till friday. then I can tune the computer and see how this system runs.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Got the truck fired up today and noticed a leak in my oil cooler line so I had to go to the dealer and the replacement wont be here till friday. then I can tune the computer and see how this system runs.

You should have called me Steve, you know I'll get you discounts on any OEM parts!!! :rolleyes:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Looks like you've been busy since I was over to the house last month....:D :saw::welder: Looks good :kewl:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
its been too long since the last time I posted money has been tight trying to start a business. But I just got my floating hubs and brakes for the 9 inch, the leaf springs are being built and the coilovers will be ordered tomorrow.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Got my new coilovers and started mounting them sorry about the cell phone pics my dig. camera broke, im picking up my leaf springs this weekend and my rearend is ready to go in. more pics to come.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Someone please correct me if im wrong. Im new to all of this so im just trying to learn as much as possible. I thought that i had read in the SCORE rulebook that you could use any manufacturers spindle in Class 7sx? If this is true, what made you decide to use the stock spindle instead a set of Solo spindles with the lower uniball conversion?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Enjoying your build.

I'm knee deep in a 7s build(Baja or bust!) of my 98 singlecab 4x4 in mud country, and having trouble sourcing out some fab hardware. Thats what I get for missing the desert. :( Could you tell me where you got the uniballs you installed in the UCAs? My design is to uniball the UCAs, raise the strut towers while keeping it 4x4. Yep, kinda like yours. :) Any and all help will be appreciated, as this is my first class build. Keep up the good work.

121 - 140 of 153 Posts
About this Discussion
152 Replies
25 Participants
7sx_Tacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing