TTORA Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I'm knee deep in a 7s build(Baja or bust!) of my 98 singlecab 4x4 in mud country, and having trouble sourcing out some fab hardware. Thats what I get for missing the desert. :( Could you tell me where you got the uniballs you installed in the UCAs? My design is to uniball the UCAs, raise the strut towers while keeping it 4x4. Yep, kinda like yours. :) Any and all help will be appreciated, as this is my first class build. Keep up the good work.
I got mine localy but you can get them at kartek or at the offroad warehouse.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi

This is my first post I has been following your build for the last year and is great, it really inspire me to build mine.

Finally I decide to get in to the forum and post. Nice truck.

I am sorry about my English.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Hi

This is my first post I has been following your build for the last year and is great, it really inspire me to build mine.

Finally I decide to get in to the forum and post. Nice truck.

I am sorry about my English.
thank you, I will have an update sometime soon. I have been working on other peoples trucks more than mine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Got my new coilovers and started mounting them sorry about the cell phone pics my dig. camera broke, im picking up my leaf springs this weekend and my rearend is ready to go in. more pics to come.

Any update on the CO and axle installation? I want to order mines but Iam not sure what to order, yours are 2.5" x 10" ?

Where did you buy your Axle? Iam debating with my wallet if buy one or not now.

Thanks

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
yes they are 2.5 x 10" my axle I got from the junk yard and I welded the truss on and had the floating hub ends welded on at a shop so they where straight. I will try to get some updated pics today, ive just been busy with our newborn.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
did a little more work, money has been tight lately so haven't been able to do much Ill get some pics up soon.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts
About this Discussion
152 Replies
25 Participants
7sx_Tacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing