TTORA Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes Robert!!! I did!!! And, I might point out....I'm a girl too!!!!! LMAO!!! You guys were a riot about that ranger!!!!!! And I will post my pics.......RIGHT NOW!!!!

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
MY BAD :eek:

Here you go....

Bam!!!!! Yep........that's her!!!!!! :xpimp: :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies: :boobies: :bhitit::bhitit::bhitit::bhitit:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well....that's good!!! Told you he told me that he gave it back to you!!!! :rolleyes:

WTF??? Didn't anyone get a picture of the hottest damn little blonde NPS ranger??!! I swear that someone got a shot of her!!! :mad:
Bam!!!!! Yep........that's her!!!!!! :xpimp: :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies: :boobies: :bhitit::bhitit::bhitit::bhitit:
:xpimp::xpimp::rofl:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Cool!!!! Thanks Kimmy!!!

Saw my hot little blonde ranger.....but I know someone got a close up of her somewhere!!! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Guys,

Thanks to Robert for hosting. Sorry I had to bounce and leave the group early, I backtracked to the original trail, found a place to camp out saturday night and booked it out of there at 5am sunday morning. I made it across soda lake and met up with the afton connection to I15 by 10am. I'm glad I made it back early, my lady was very sick, but for now everything is good. The Mojave Preserve is an amazing place. Everyone, please continue promoting proper use and pack in/pack out ethics while your out on the trail. I was impressed with this group, and I thank everyone for respecting the backcountry!

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I'm still dumbfounded as to why you would camp on your own, instead of camping with the group? You could have always left early from our campsite Sunday morning, before anyone woke up and did your thing!!! :confused:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm still dumbfounded as to why you would camp on your own, instead of camping with the group? You could have always left early from our campsite Sunday morning, before anyone woke up and did your thing!!! :confused:
Well, I'm sorry I offended you Robert, because it's obvious that I did. Nothing personal, but "the group" was moving pretty slow and I had a real desire to complete most of the trail and get back home ASAP. I'm not blaming all the tire mishaps and slow downs on you, I appreciate you leading/organizing the trail run. But, I work in the Mojave backcountry all year chasing tortoises and I dont need someone try to bully me into staying with "the group", I am competent off road and I know how to stay safe out here.

No offense, but I dont think we'll be running anything together anytime soon.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Well, I'm sorry I offended you Robert, because it's obvious that I did. Nothing personal, but "the group" was moving pretty slow and I had a real desire to complete most of the trail and get back home ASAP. I'm not blaming all the tire mishaps and slow downs on you, I appreciate you leading/organizing the trail run. But, I work in the Mojave backcountry all year chasing tortoises and I dont need someone try to bully me into staying with "the group", I am competent off road and I know how to stay safe out here.

No offense, but I dont think we'll be running anything together anytime soon.

Wow.....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just to help with delay thing... I just got back from a 2 week trip to Moab.

Our last day (just me and my gf at this time) I blew my last spare and was 70 miles from anyone/anywhere - going from Canyonlands to Arizona off road. With the love, assistance and fun of my gf, we were able to air the tire every 3 minutes for 12-13 hours to finally arrive on pavement.

Although it may have sounded stupid - and it was. We had more than a weeks worth of frozen and canned foods, 7 gallons of fresh water, a very complete first aid kit, ham radio, 20 gallons of extra fuel, etc. - so I was comfortable that we would just camp if we had to.

Oh I stuffed so many things in that tire. The last thing I stuffed in there in the wee hours of the morning was the sole of my gf's shoe! :)

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Just to help with delay thing... I just got back from a 2 week trip to Moab.

Our last day (just me and my gf at this time) I blew my last spare and was 70 miles from anyone/anywhere - going from Canyonlands to Arizona off road. With the love, assistance and fun of my gf, we were able to air the tire every 3 minutes for 12-13 hours to finally arrive on pavement.

Although it may have sounded stupid - and it was. We had more than a weeks worth of frozen and canned foods, 7 gallons of fresh water, a very complete first aid kit, ham radio, 20 gallons of extra fuel, etc. - so I was comfortable that we would just camp if we had to.

Oh I stuffed so many things in that tire. The last thing I stuffed in there in the wee hours of the morning was the sole of my gf's shoe! :)

Holy crap Paul!!! And that was Your LAST spare!!! What the hell did you do to the other(s)??!! :eek::eek::eek:
That sounds like a Very long 12-13 hours!!! At least you and she made it out okay!! :) :clap:
And you know what I say.....you can never be too or over prepared!!! Better to have a couple weeks of supplies than none at all!!:D

Post up a trip report for our enjoyment when you have time please!!! I look forward to seeing the pictures!! :woot:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I really should. I've just been having a very restricted diet of Internet these days. It was a killer - scratch that, It was A KILLER TRIP. :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
And let me add this: I wouldn't expect anyone to stay with us on this nutty trip. I am sure we could have borrowed a spare to get off the trail. :)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
6 Participants
HBMurphy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing