TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right boys and... boys. (we need more gals here) I propose a MnG on a Sunday for those of us who have to work Saturdays. Crazy, right?

Places to meet:
Old Chicago's
-Powers/N Carefree
-Woodmen/I-25
-downtown (kidding)

Applebee's
-N Academy by Chapel Hills

Texas Roadhouse
-Powers/N Carefree
-N Academy past Union

Any other ideas? Post up and we'll get something going. You can always come to the shop; there's more parking since Franklin drove away this morning. :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
How bout Nano 108? They're open 12-6 on Sunday. No food, and not sure if they have a food truck on Sundays either.

Just remembered I'll be heading back from Blanca that day. Depending when ya'll meet up, I'll stop by once I'm back.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I put a list at the top; input is welcome and I tried to think of central-ish locations with food and decent parking/ease of access to roadways.

Or we could just crash over curbs and Prisuses and park where we damn well please... :D

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, there's a great Mexican place in Buena Vista too... nitwit. :D

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well shit, since it looks like it'll be the Dans again, want to BBQ at my shop?

Free parking.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, who's up for what? It dawned on me that we could do an early (before 10am) Eagle Rock run, then get some grub afterwards. I won't suggest going the whole way to Victor; that adds another hour or more of highway time, so F That. From now on I am going to turn my happy ass around and head east after a trail run up Old Stage.

Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap and Bull Park can be done in a fairly decent amount of time; I think it took me about 2 hours to get from Old Stage/379 to the other end of 379; and I stopped to laugh at the stuck mud-bogging douche nozzles.

Anyways, who's in, can you do Eagle Rock (it's pretty gnarly, but not awful) and can you be at the Home Depot on Lake/Circle/Nevada around 9-930?

Post up! Or I'll go by myself and run across a group of poor stuck hot easy Jeep girls.

It could happen! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'm down just need to figure out where I can meet you cause I'll go the back way since its roughly half an hour quicker for me, I can meet you at the eagle rock entrance, or the saran wrap entrance either way, just let me know

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Meeting spot is the water crossing just off Old Stage; I'd say meet further west at 379, but that uphill climb to Bull Park takes for-ev-er in certain rigs... :eek:

Front case in low, fan on.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
900 at Home Depot

930 water crossing (unless something breaks going uphill)

How about that Mexican joint right at Southgate after the run? It's right next to Burger King but is way better. And there's beer.

Er, cervezas I mean.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I may request open seats for 3 kids; 8, 11 and 15 if they end up going. I have room for everyone, but I doubt they all want to ride together for the day.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let me tell you how many single women in their 30s have kids in this town...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
10 Participants
wrmathis
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing