TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
If we did a restaurant little closer to powers Felix might come out.....if the next few days go well.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So I won't need extra seats; the kids have their own plans so nobody extra is coming this time. Next time, maybe.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Apparently they can, so we're going west next-next weekend. I'm thinking Weston Pass or along those lines; nothing nuts. Basic scenery and cruising.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Bump; intel shows a large Jeep force will be heading to the Rock around 10, so let's try to get up there before they get all stuck n junk.

9am Home Depot; aiming for 9:30-45 at the turn-off water crossing on Old Stage.

Wheeling commences, Jeeps appear, hilarity ensues. :lmao:

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'll be leaving my house around 8 be there by 9-930

·
Registered
277 Posts
had a good time on the trail today. glad to meet yall. if u dont know who i am i was the one in the red second gen tacoma

·
Registered
523 Posts
The kiddos and I had a great time, found those bogs, and found 3 Toyotas in them, and one of them had a cottora sticker..... Well here are the few pics I got

·
Registered
556 Posts
had a good time on the trail today. glad to meet yall. if u dont know who i am i was the one in the red second gen tacoma
Nice to meet you as well, your truck is so bad ass!! Look forward to wheeling again with you.

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
CBI = heavy...

Just about any bumper not made of aluminum will be somewhat heavy. Plus the 35 on the back wouldn't help either

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
10 Participants
wrmathis
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing