TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was another great run. Had a great time with everyone who came. Nate made a great attempt at the chutes, and Kyle conquered his hill over on 7mile!

·
Registered
661 Posts
anybody know any dent removal tricks? it was a fun run.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
depends on the dent- if your patient you can use the paintless dent removaql tools basicall you rub out the dents with out seeing them with some sticks. its a lil more complicated than that but it works

or grind bondo sand bondo sand bondo sand primer sand paint sand paint sand clearsand buff

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unfortunately yours are on the cab and will be difficult to get out. make sure you touch up paint them asap to prevent rust though. Damn chutes.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
:worthless:
X2!

Oh and Nate talk to Russ - VWFast60 - he's awesome with dents. He might be able to help you out if you throw him some bones or some food at his shop in loveland...

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didnt have a camera. I think Taco4life was the only one who got any pics

·
Registered
725 Posts
yeah i got a couple i'll try to get em up later today! Doug thanks again for the awesome dinner! I probably shouldnt have drove home haha but i figured it was a straight shot.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
X2!

Oh and Nate talk to Russ - VWFast60 - he's awesome with dents. He might be able to help you out if you throw him some bones or some food at his shop in loveland...
Also, Nate (the other white reg cab one, AKA 92regcab) is a body guy, professionally.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not by anyone in our group, but we did see a cheeroke on i think 35's locked in the rear make it up without to much difficulty.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Jeremy where did you get all those dents on your tailgate and rear bumper?

Ooooopsydasy!

"Hmmm I think there might be something under there?"

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
lmao

ike got hung up on the same damn rock i hit last summer

sorry i missed it guys, i was broke as hell this weekend :(

and yes, i'm a body guy... i dont live too far from you Nate

PM me and maybe we can set something up for this week. I also have some touch up paint for your truck as well (since its the same as mine :p )

·
Registered
725 Posts
haha! I'm glad i caught a shot of your face: priceless

·
Registered
661 Posts
taco4life, did you get a pic of me trying the chutes. i wanna know how close i wasnt.?

·
Registered
725 Posts
i got video and i will try to upload it later today man.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts