TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
84 4Runner SR5 Sacramento CA ---SOLD!!!!!---

I hate to do this but, Im off to Iraq soon and dont want this sitting around collecting dust for 15 months. This will make a great Project for someone. Truck currently sits in the Sacramento CA area. Asking $3500 OBO

84 4Runner
straight axel, 22r, SR5
APX 168926 miles on body/frame
engine rebuilt no more then 30,000 miles ago ( previous owner)

Installed: Webber Carb 32/36, Marlin Rear Bumper, and sliders, Brand new 31" BFG Mudds, spare used All terrain. Brand new Black Steel wheels, with matching Spare. NEW exhaust recently installed. New brake master.

Parts Pile: Marlin 6 stud Hy Steer, Marlin 4" rear leaf springs, Used IFS Box, Trailgear IFS box mount, Trailgear Steering stablizer

The Bad: Has sierra Pin striping, In short..in need of new paint. Missing assorted weather stripping, NO LEAKS. Both front seats are in need of replacing, they do the job right now though. Truck wont pass smog with Webber, I have the stock carb to pass smog with.

Any questions, email me. [email protected]

Kenneth

Edit: Truck needs axel rebuild, I relly dont want to go much lower then $3500, Ive put alot into her.

edit.....168926miles on body/ axel. previous owner did a engine rebuild, unknown millage, no more the 30,xxx miles ago

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
That sucks your selling it Ken!

bump for a sale......unfortunatly, I hope nobody buys it and your stuck with it till ya get back.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Look Andy, I have a spare :D

Thanks for the Bump man.
But I could use the $, and I plan on getting a Tacoma when I get back ;)

edit.....168926miles on body/ axel. previous owner did a engine rebuild, unknown millage, no more the 30,xxx miles ago

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!

Andy, dont tell me you jinxed me.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Fuuuuck, I just talked to my wife about looking for a runner as a "family rig" :D and here comes a runner...

Hmmm....I'll keep tabs on your thread.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no need to wait, all you need right here. Great start ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump...Someone please. Great truck at a great price.

·
Registered
215 Posts
damn i would love to have this...but seeing as i have my 71 as a project (and in process of acquiring a 72 dart swinger)...im strapped for funds and i dont think my taco would want to tow it way down here...sorry...BUMP FOR A NICE 4RUNNER!!! SOMEONE HELP THE MAN OUT!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD.
Dont worry, I'll see you on the trails when I get back Andy ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts