TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the time has come for me to sell my toy. It is a '84 Toy Turck. It has a Weber carb and the rest of the engine is stock. Has an ARB up front and an Aussie in the rear, 5:1 gears in the t-case, a 4” Pro-Comp lift, comes with 4 brand new Downey 3” leaf springs and sits on 4 33” MT MTZs. Has a homemade front winch bumper. Winch is a Ramsey 8,000lb, but not included in the asking price but can be included for a little extra. I am getting a divorce and need to sell to pay for that. So, I am asking $3,500 obo, $4,000 with the winch obo.
It does run, but is not tagged.
Pics are a little old, but all I had.
PM me or email me with any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
any more info? you say it runs. milage? engine? rebuilt 6? I'm in the market, though your asking price is pretty steep, maybe its really nice inside... I'm in NLR also, maybe I can check it out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the mileage is 199000. It is a 4 with a weber carb. It is just an old truck. Steep maybe, but has an arb up front, aussie in the rear, 5:1 in the tcase. I will include the bumper and winch. I think I have rock rails from trail gear as well. What are you thinking as a fair price? I work nights, so just send me a pm to set a time up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts