TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 84 4x4 with 4 inch lift, 4.56 gears and detroit limited slip in rear. Needs body work and interior need to be put back in. I have a bunch of extra parts that you can have also. I have the original springs and wheels that came on it that go with it. $2000 obo.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
no profile information and has 1 post to sell a vehicle... hmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Tell me more...What extra parts? Does it run and how well? Rust in the frame or body? Etc..You get the point. Thanks

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
ok my truck is for sale, like $500, send it to me wesern union, and i will have my shipper get the truck to you in a couple days....

·
Registered
619 Posts
He only has 2 posts because ATLRoach just told him about the site yesterday...it's not like he's selling a Ferrari for 2 grand.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have pretty much a whole seperate interior to put in it. I have the grey in it now the other is brown. Have a few doors including the one with the motors for the power windows, and an extra hood. There is no rust on the frame. The bed just has surface rust on it and the cab has none. It runs good it just needs a new battery. The truck is off Old Jackson Rd. in Mcdonough. Hilsmans Deer Cooler if that rings a bell.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
He only has 2 posts because ATLRoach just told him about the site yesterday...it's not like he's selling a Ferrari for 2 grand.

no but it helps to mention oh im a local on a site where people know me, and someone there that is on here told me to post my truck for sale on here as well, instead of providing no contact or location information at all.....

the otehr sites i belong to make you have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to post anything for sale, that i think is a good idea because it deters scammers from scamming, and lets the user come in and introduce themselves and thus gives them a chance to say, yeah, im not a spammer -- in an ideal society they wouldnt need to, however in todays world its hard to tell one tom, dick, jane, and harry from the rest

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Thanks for the info. Do you know how far you are from Chattanooga?

·
Registered
619 Posts
no but it helps to mention oh im a local on a site where people know me, and someone there that is on here told me to post my truck for sale on here as well, instead of providing no contact or location information at all.....

the otehr sites i belong to make you have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to post anything for sale, that i think is a good idea because it deters scammers from scamming, and lets the user come in and introduce themselves and thus gives them a chance to say, yeah, im not a spammer -- in an ideal society they wouldnt need to, however in todays world its hard to tell one tom, dick, jane, and harry from the rest

Well said.......maybe I just assume people are honest...which will also become my own downfall.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its about 3 hours from mcdonough to chattanooga if you do the speed limit and traffic isnt too bad.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Let me hazard a guess, it has a 22R. That's a 2.2 liter, four popper, mit carburetor. LOL
Widely held to be a reliable engine.

·
Registered
281 Posts
thanks penis, but since your not the one selling and you across country let the person that knows about the truck answer thanks

I know what a 22r is, just cause i am new to the site does not mean I am a moron.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts