TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get fuse block terminals? These are the female fuse blade terminals that crimp to the wires behind the block. There are singles and "two way" type, I'd really like to find the two way.

Found these but they're too big and they don't make a smaller one...
http://www.delcity.net/store/4!way-Fuse-Block-Terminal-Strip/p_11129

Here's a pic of the original.. er, parts of it.

Thanks!

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
Better dimensions? Width? Height?

I have a fuse terminal from Toyota. PN 82998-12140 that I can measure and let you know if it's what you need. I'll actually sell it since it doesnt fit in the Tacoma Fuse blocks like I thought it did.

·
7,735 Posts
an easy answer is to go to a junk yard and snip some of those terminals, then splice them into whatever wiring you're trying to run.

I did this when I built my 85.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better dimensions? Width? Height?

I have a fuse terminal from Toyota. PN 82998-12140 that I can measure and let you know if it's what you need. I'll actually sell it since it doesnt fit in the Tacoma Fuse blocks like I thought it did.
Thanks Phill, I'll measure next week and drop you a note. Busy packing for a wheelin' trip!

an easy answer is to go to a junk yard and snip some of those terminals, then splice them into whatever wiring you're trying to run.

I did this when I built my 85.
This crossed my mind, was just hopin' to find the crimps "uncrimped" and go that route. Yur build is cool, been watchin' :cool:

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,202 Posts
Even the terminals from Toyota come with a wire crimped on. I found a source (in my electrical connector repair thread) but I dont think fuse terminals are available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts