TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
85 Runner 4 sale SOLD

okay guys, this is just the body,camper and frame.interior wise you get dash and a non SR5 cluster and ecu with back seat.NO engine harness! 500 obo

trades welcome,possible delivery

·
Registered
283 Posts
dang, just bought a 90! would of snatched this one up in a heart beat. do you have a 22re ac compressor bracket by chance?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to pm you and let you know the other guy backed out and it was yours.But then I saw you picked up a 90,is yours a 2 or 4 door? I will check on the bracket.

·
Registered
283 Posts
thanks. let me know on that bracket.

it's a 4 door. I can't believe no one is jumping on this. i would have bought it in a heart beat.

thanks,
steve

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you converting your runner to a 4 banger? I am thinking about doing a SAS on a newer runner, or get one for DD and deck it out.

The runner is already sold, I loaded it up this morning for delivery.

·
Registered
283 Posts
cool. i'm putting the body atop my frame/motor. But i wanna use the newer ac compressor/lines. Already pulled the motor wiring harness and all the stuff that attaches to the frame. leaving the body harness in. Just gotta pull the doors and interior so i can duraline (cheap autozone bedliner) the inside. After that i guess it's pull the body's, swap, and weld on some new body mounts. I'll probably cut the fenders alot considering my wheelbase is anywhere between 3-5" longer than the 4runners. I'm hoping i won't need a body lift.

hopefully it'll weigh about the same as my heavy ass flatbed and truckbox. if not, i might need to get the blower rebuilt so i can boost 10psi instead of the 4-5 that i am now...

but yeah, let me know on that 22re ac bracket, i'm also looking for the clutch/brake pedal bracket as well.

thanks
steve

·
Registered
283 Posts
it's a 81' 22r. but i need the bracket for the later compressors that bolt to the bracket by 4 bolts. not the one that bolts parralel to the block.

ie

for that style of compressor.

i'm hoping the ac compressor brackets for the 22re and the 22r are interchangeable.

for the clutch/brake bracket i'm sure all years work.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
okay, I know which one you want. I have two junk compressors that I have labeled to determine which bracket is needed.I ran into the mounting issue on an 84 xcab and 85 runner, 2 different compressors.But the mounts were interchangable if I recall correctly.It will be Thursday morning before I get back into the shop.

I may take the 2 V6 diffs and tranny off your hands.I have another 85 I am gathering pars for.

·
Registered
283 Posts
alrite, let me know. the auto or manual? if it's the auto, i'd have to pull it outta the truck... probably just pull the whole motor out of the 4runner and you'd have to take the rusty block too!

steve.

·
Registered
283 Posts
that'll work. do you have the brake/clutch bracket as well?

·
Registered
283 Posts
any luck with the a/c bracket?

thanks,
steve

·
Registered
283 Posts
cool. i may pull the motor/tranny this weekend depending if i'll have time to pickup my runner from the shop.

do you know if the 22r and 22re mounting points are the same?

steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts