TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm considering selling my 3rd child....I don't want to but may need to so just would like some opinions on what it might be worth...85 xtra cab, atk 22r with approx.20k miles, Webber carb,alum radiator, ifs steering box with sky manufacturing high steer, 4.88 gears, both axles completely stripped and rebuilt, bearings, brakes, knuckles, the works...custom flat bed and brush guard with 2 20" led bars, 15x8 Raceline alum wheels with 33x10.50 bfg all terrains, AC is operable but has a freon leak somewhere....give me your thoughts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Nice rig. It's really hard to say what the value might be, so many things to consider; condition, mileage, location, and most importantly who is willing to pay!! lol By what you say it being a 3rd child you may regret selling it... sheesh, I've been down that road.

I'd guess anywhere from the mid to high $3k's to lower $5k range +/- ??? Who knows?? Start high and throw the hook out there. If your truck is as nice as your lawn you should do good! Good luck!

·
Registered
992 Posts
I sold my 89 truck with doublers, taco rear end, e locker, 4.88, sliders, bumpers, winch, for 3200

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Location matters, here in Ca. I would say TRoss has the right range, although 5g's might be pushing it without efi, duals and lockers.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yeah it was ifs. Came with everything to put the front axle under the truck minus brake lines and shock hoops and frame plates. Prolly coulda got more, but was tired of seeing it sit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts