TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two rear axleshafts for a 86-95 toyota axle off an IFS pickup/4runner.

One MUST have the bearing replaced... the other looks ok.

I just want these gone. $20 for the good one, $10 for the one that needs replacement of the bearing.

Not sure on how much pad is left, they were spares. Buyer Pays shipping and associated fees.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Will they fit my 2006 tacoma? Are they in good shape? What color are they? If they are salsa red I will take them! How much to ship them to zip 04357? You have a pm! Sorry Twiggie, just getting the stupid questions asked and out of the way! And keeping it on top!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rubberpants said:
Will they fit my 2006 tacoma? Are they in good shape? What color are they? If they are salsa red I will take them! How much to ship them to zip 04357? You have a pm! Sorry Twiggie, just getting the stupid questions asked and out of the way! And keeping it on top!
No
aside from a frozen bearing, g2g.
dark grey
shipping for you would be $1000 because I don't like you.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ATLRoach said:
I'll take the good one Chris if you can get me some shipping to 30075

I just want to be completly up front. I don't know if the bearing is good or not, there is a small amount of play, if you stand on the backing plate, and move the shaft side to side.... they came off my rig when I went FF. I'll try to get a shipping quote by Friday. (Slamed this week with tests, papers, and the like)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Thanks buddy! It will just be a spare to get me off the trail and I really don't need the brakes as i have discs. Shoot me a PM when you get a price.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ATLRoach said:
Thanks buddy! It will just be a spare to get me off the trail and I really don't need the brakes as i have discs. Shoot me a PM when you get a price.

Not a problem. I'll TRY to get it over there and weighed today... I'll leave the drum off. Right now, that is about all I can do to save weight, I don't have the tools/time to tear it down further.

I'll PM you asap.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm getting you a shipping quote tomorrow.. Sorry for the delay. I doubt it will be in a box... unless you want it to be. Just bubble wrapped and cardboard over the splines.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
If he backs out, put me in line for the good one.......via TTORAUPS....I will be at AZrocks....Im sure you could find their way out there for me....IF that Roach fucker backs out.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Angry Andy said:
If he backs out, put me in line for the good one.......via TTORAUPS....I will be at AZrocks....Im sure you could find their way out there for me....IF that Roach fucker backs out.
ooooook

Jason is going to AZ Rocks right?

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
ooooook

Jason is going to AZ Rocks right?
Your asking ME???

Fuck I dont even know who is going from NorCal...let alone your "other" California peoples.

Actually I hope he IS going, cause I think this will be the reunion trip for The Dick and Demello.....I forsee some escalation issues.....at least I am prepared with both liquid ass, pepper spray, gold/black/blue/orange paint....and another secret surprise I wont mention.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I'm asking YOU!!! I can't get to AZ Rocks this year.. :(

Please... have fun FOR me... against Jason... dick.. and well everyone else.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Angry Andy said:
FU ANGRY ANDY!!!!!

I'm waiting on Chris for a place to send him the money. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
ATLRoach
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing