TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got an engine that is pretty much a boat anchor that somebody can come pick up for free if they'd like, it's locked up blown head gasket.

87 4Runner Top in Great shape with all glass - $50
Power Steering Reservoir & Pump - $35
Throttle Body - $20
Distributor - $15
5-Speed Trans. - $100
Transfer Case - $100
Center Console - $5
Air Intake with Box - $15

I've also got all of the front IFS crap too if anyone is interested.

Ya'll PM me if you want any of what I've got. If there is anything else you need that I didn't mention ask, I've probably got it. I'm replacing Engine/Trans./Transfer Case/Axles and junking some other stuff I don't need anymore. Let me know. Also if you want more than one thing and want to make me an offer on them combined send me that. I'll ship anything too.

-Chad

·
297 Posts
You have pics of the center console?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
hmm back roll cage thing? do you got it .. i might want it for my 4runner 94

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm keeping the rollbar smitty. Nymphotaco..I can get some pics of that console tonight hopefully and email them to you. Shoot me a pm with your email address.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not get any pics of the console last night (wife had the camera), but I did notice that the latch at the front of it is broken and would have to be replaced. If you still are interested let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still got it man, I just got back in town and know it's been a few days so I'll PM you as well. You can have it if you want it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd rather you take the whole thing, but give me a call (sent you a PM with my number) and we'll talk. I'm about 2 hours away from Atlanta on the other side of Greenville.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts