TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as of this morning the toy is missing :(

It had a good life sat in my garage for 2 years then i fix it put some nice parts on it and drove it for maybe a month and only took it out once and 3 days later gone... :(

Well the good news is now i dont need 2 new tires to replace the ones i killed on crown king thursday..

ill have pics up soon..

Stolen from the 35th Ave / Thunderbird area..

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
SPooN said:
Well as of this morning the toy is missing :(

It had a good life sat in my garage for 2 years then i fix it put some nice parts on it and drove it for maybe a month and only took it out once and 3 days later gone... :(

Well the good news is now i dont need 2 new tires to replace the ones i killed on crown king thursday..

ill have pics up soon..
Post up some pics, That way if one of us sees it we can do something about it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some pics of it thursday when heading up to Crown King..

Had 2 rim like this on it when stolen one in front one in back on opposite sides..
these were my spares..

·
Registered
197 Posts
dam i hate thieves sorry to here about your luck you dont live to far off from me ill keep an eye out for it but i think its heading south

·
Registered
49 Posts
SOB's! Good luck finding your rig man, that is a bummer. I posted your pics up on the CSC forum as well, we will all keep a look out for it.
Josh

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i figured it was heading to Mexico too but at least the bastards had to fill the tank i left it on E not sure my spares would make it to Mexico either they were dry and very low on tread..
i was planning on adding a kill switch but hadn't gotten that far yet just got the drivers seat and seatbelt all bolted in a day before heading to crown king because i knew how easy it is to take one but figured nobody would take such an ugly truck.. all the damn time i spent fixing it and adding the parts i did and all of it taken away.. 3 nice jeeps with no tops by me and they pick that.. :mad:

was hoping to make it to azrocks too.. anybody need a passenger to tag along with them? :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts