TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as of this morning the toy is missing :(

It had a good life sat in my garage for 2 years then i fix it put some nice parts on it and drove it for maybe a month and only took it out once and 3 days later gone... :(

Well the good news is now i dont need 2 new tires to replace the ones i killed on crown king thursday..

ill have pics up soon..

Stolen from the 35th Ave / Thunderbird area..

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
SPooN said:
Well as of this morning the toy is missing :(

It had a good life sat in my garage for 2 years then i fix it put some nice parts on it and drove it for maybe a month and only took it out once and 3 days later gone... :(

Well the good news is now i dont need 2 new tires to replace the ones i killed on crown king thursday..

ill have pics up soon..
Post up some pics, That way if one of us sees it we can do something about it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some pics of it thursday when heading up to Crown King..

Had 2 rim like this on it when stolen one in front one in back on opposite sides..
these were my spares..

·
Registered
150 Posts
Theiving BASTARDS! I'll keep an eye out for it. It's probably headed down to Mexico. Good luck getting it back man. Sorry to see that happen to anyone.

Sean

·
Registered
197 Posts
dam i hate thieves sorry to here about your luck you dont live to far off from me ill keep an eye out for it but i think its heading south

·
Registered
49 Posts
SOB's! Good luck finding your rig man, that is a bummer. I posted your pics up on the CSC forum as well, we will all keep a look out for it.
Josh

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i figured it was heading to Mexico too but at least the bastards had to fill the tank i left it on E not sure my spares would make it to Mexico either they were dry and very low on tread..
i was planning on adding a kill switch but hadn't gotten that far yet just got the drivers seat and seatbelt all bolted in a day before heading to crown king because i knew how easy it is to take one but figured nobody would take such an ugly truck.. all the damn time i spent fixing it and adding the parts i did and all of it taken away.. 3 nice jeeps with no tops by me and they pick that.. :mad:

was hoping to make it to azrocks too.. anybody need a passenger to tag along with them? :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts