TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I posted this a while back with no luck in selling, I figured I would try one more time to sell it whole before I offer to part it.

it is an 88 4runner, white. IFS and has the 3.0v6 ( needs tlc)
the interior is in really good shape ( few small tears). Auto also.
I got it while back to use as parts but really need it out of my yard.
I am askin $1000 firm for it.
I will deliver it within 150 miles from my casa for the price of the gas I use to get to you.

here are a couple pics

what you see is how I got it, rolled it off the trailer and there is where it has sat for the last 5 months.

please someone find this a new home.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Captain J said:
hey guys I posted this a while back with no luck in selling, I figured I would try one more time to sell it whole before I offer to part it.

it is an 88 4runner, white. IFS and has the 3.0v6 ( needs tlc)
the interior is in really good shape ( few small tears). Auto also.
I got it while back to use as parts but really need it out of my yard.
I am askin $1000 firm for it.
I will deliver it within 150 miles from my casa for the price of the gas I use to get to you.

here are a couple pics

what you see is how I got it, rolled it off the trailer and there is where it has sat for the last 5 months.

please someone find this a new home.
Not a bad price man bump for you.. I'm emailing this to two friends one who needs a decent body another who wants an engine/harness

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heck yank the 3.0 and slap in a 4.3 vortec or wedge in a 350....lol
just get it out of my yard.

I have one offer off the board to build a rollcage and front/rear bumpers and slides for my other 4runr in trade for this one, but I need the cash.

·
Registered
202 Posts
since my last post, one of our family cars had a run in with a telephone pole and insurance isnt going to cover it, not to mention the hospictal bills :( . what would it take to make this thing a DD? I have another 89' v6 i can get my hads of if the motor is in bad shape, but how its the trans and the overall shape of the vehicle and drivetrain. Im in houston.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Motor rebuild or swap from a junkyard.The body and interior are in nice shape, I have seen this runner in person. The trans is an auto, so it all depends on PO's drivning habits.But I did not see any leaks around the pan, it is still mated to the motor so outside contaminates to contend with.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, just a quick update, I put in a battery today to check out the electrical. the power windows work and all the dash lights up. the engine bay is in need of a couple important items.....the starter the altenator are missing. also a couple of the plugs and sensors are unknown but I would say that the engine bay is 90% or better so it is a start in a good direction.
I washed the outside today and am going to clean the inside up too.
outside needs a new pass side front fender and two or three other dents pulled out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts