TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
88 4 runner :pICS NOW:

it's mine it's red has 158k miles on it, motor was rebuilt i've been told. timing needs to be set on it better than what it is, im tired of it and want somethign newer any FL ttora member can come get it for 2000$ anyone else i want 2500 for it. Ac blows cold but has a leak i dont want to mess with it anymore as im moving out of florida in the next 2 months and dont want to take it with me. hell make me and offer on it im tired of looking at it and it's been a bad day.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK i kinda think this guy is BSing me because he didn't even ask for pictures or anything just said he would take it so as of now it's back up for sell. will post pics when i get home from class.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK Cory do you still need pictures? and anyone else let me know. i'll take 2000$ cash and i'll throw in the set of 32" mt's i got here for it since it needs tires. has to go. asap. if you need pictures pm me thanks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K sorry im staying at my girls tonight will send you the pics tomorrow, Also i will trade for a 4x4 4wheeler. let me know.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
271 Posts
No problem Kyle, we had a great trip, the truck actually runs very strong, it had no trouble running 80mph all the way back. We just tucked that baby into the garage alongside my '83 and we are exhausted. Thanks for a great deal, he's gonna sell his mustang before getting a tag for this one, so we've got a few weeks to do some little fixes here and there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts