TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i blew up my 1988 4runner last week.(threw a rod) most things for sale. grey interior. some things are already in the process of being bought, nothing officially sold yet except front seats (pending sale) and carpet(pending sale). pm me if interested in anything. thanks

·
297 Posts
I need a tailgate..pass side qtr panel..pass side tail light..maybe a few other things...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i dont think i can do the tailgate, the window wont roll down, i can do the taillight, and the qrtr. panel is rusting are you still interested in that? pm me if you are interested in anything still or think of something else-thanks have a good one

·
Registered
10 Posts
1stgenrnrdude said:
ok, i dont think i can do the tailgate, the window wont roll down, i can do the taillight, and the qrtr. panel is rusting are you still interested in that? pm me if you are interested in anything still or think of something else-thanks have a good one
How about the stock intake? All of the tubes from the throttle body to the airbox? Not the actual manifold

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chapman88SR5 said:
How about the stock intake? All of the tubes from the throttle body to the airbox? Not the actual manifold
hey man, whats up? actually, i dont have the stock intake system/airbox, my dads 88(the one im currently using) needed a whole new intake system so i just put mine on that.. sorry..

·
297 Posts
well im not really sure what all you have..im sure theres things I need..im not too far away

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i pretty much have everything except, the front seats, seat belts, dome light and radio.. my dad just doesnt want the front of the house lookin like a junkyard so im trying to avoid taking stuff off the outside..

·
Registered
169 Posts
I need the covers in the rear, right and left side. Also if you still have the taillights ill take them too.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
lol, post from 2 months ago

1 - 11 of 11 Posts