TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stripping out the interior of an 88 4runner for my next project...no front seats
dash pads have no cracks.Everything in the interior is getting stripped out.The IFS stuff will be out soon also.If you need sr5 stuff it will be a couple months(my current rig is an 86 sr5 4runner) when this one is ready for the trails.I have pics of some stuff....let me know what you need and I will get pics

black grill (center only) b.o.

2 sets of tail lights(cracked...good for spares,will put best pair together)

a couple odds an ends under the hood(p.s. resevior,fuse block ect.)

w56 tranny- 150.00 + shipping obo

IFS box 60.00 + shipping

set of vent windows

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Una........you need that steering box.........that is a pretty ngood price.........I would buy it but I already got one :)

Oh and Una...........I bought another 22re that is comong complete with a harness and computer...........which meens I SHOULD have enough parts for you to do a FI swap :)

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Oh and if those tailights will work on my 85 (I think they will but I am unsure) I will take a set...........I don't need anything special since the whole corner of the box side is smashed to shit anyhow..........just need to get something that will hold a bulb LOL

·
Registered
613 Posts
Full_Tilt_Fud said:
just need to get something that will hold a bulb LOL
Solderied wires to the the bulb and duct tape? :) :):)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OFRD_GRL said:
i need stuff.... lots of stuff.... LOL
Ill PM you....

never got a pm

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Jeebs01 said:
Solderied wires to the the bulb and duct tape? :) :):)

That may be what I do.........It is so dented I am not sure I can even get a lense in there..........

the first day I brought the truck home I was test driving it around the yard........I went to back up going down hill.......hit the brakes and blew a line.....so I used a tree to stop LOL

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
OFRD_GRL said:
i havent PMd you yet :)
gonna do a check on it when i leave work and get back with ya to make sure im nor forgetting anything... LMFAO

lol Todd, I could hug you :)

don't get too excited yet i have not got it home........but supposidly it has everything upto and including the dash and gas tank with it.........and my truck is complete so i think there should be enough parts to swap yours.....or atleast enough to get a good start at it LOL

i am gonna try to get it home in the next few days and see exactly what all i got.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Full_Tilt_Fud said:
Oh and if those tailights will work on my 85 (I think they will but I am unsure) I will take a set...........I don't need anything special since the whole corner of the box side is smashed to shit anyhow..........just need to get something that will hold a bulb LOL

yup they will work....I got sick of totaling mine out(4 sets in 6 months)...If you were a little closer I would meet up with you....cover shipping + 10.00 and there yours

my cure for tails....oh yeah,I sell L.E.D.'s too.....
best pic I have...fill panels with L.E.D.'s

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
I could use the center console.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts