TTORA Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts
PM me when you want to get a new Tacoma!!! If you don't already have my phone #!!! Please don't send a lead on the Internet, because it won't likely go to me, there's a 1-15 chance of it making iot to me!!!!
Serious!!! That's what I do!!!!! :D
^^^^ True Story. :)

Discussion starter · #22 ·
^^^^ True Story. :)

Thanks Paul...oh BTW......I've been texting back and fourth with Jose (JRIDD).......and he said he is going to try and go.....but we both know how flaky he is when he says he's going somewhere!! LOL!!! :lmao:
Maybe you can push him over the edge!!! :D

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Discussion starter · #25 ·
Okay everyone!!! Now that the guys are on their way to Death Valley....we need to concentrate our membership on this trip now!!!!

Lets get a couple more people!!! :xpimp:

Discussion starter · #26 ·
So far.....this looks like the List so far......with of course, possible deletions and additions.........Don't miss this trip people!!!
The weather should be great!!!

The List!!!!

1: Robert and one dog
2: Rich and his GF Tammi
3: Dan and Jaene (tentative)
4: Mike and Sheri plus 2 dependents (tentative)
5: Paul (HBMurphy)
6: James
7:
8:
9:
10:​

Discussion starter · #28 ·
can't figure out where to sign up but I'm in with my taco and will be bringing my 9yo with me.

Is this Bobby? :confused: I'll add you to the list. Nice to see you on here!! :D

Hey Robert

yah, this is Bobby. Got permission from the wife to go. I think it has something to do with my birthday being two days before we leave, but who's complaining...I'll take an off road trip anyway I can get it...lol

Discussion starter · #30 ·
yah, this is Bobby. Got permission from the wife to go. I think it has something to do with my birthday being two days before we leave, but who's complaining...I'll take an off road trip anyway I can get it...lol

Right on Bobby. I forgot to ask you the other day.....do you have any comms in your truck?? If not, you'll need to get some before we go.
CB is the minimum. You can get a good Uniden for around $30-40.00 on Amazon, but you'll need to get a Good antenna to go with it, like a Wilson 1000 mag mount for example. If you would like to borrow one of my Mojave Road Guides for the trip, come by the store, I've got three of them, although....I have one out on loan that I need to get back.

Also, make sure you have a way to air up your tires....whether it's a Co-2 tank or a good compressor........:cool:

Discussion starter · #31 ·
The List!!!!

7: Bobby and son (09tacomx)
8:
9:
10:​

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Thanks Robert! Looking forward to this trip.

Right on Mike!!! :xpimp:

Keep posted, as I'll try and get the meal planning thread up here in a couple of days!! :)

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Robert I will not be able to make it this year... again.

Life has gone from busy to crazy. Once school is done in May I will have more time to actually live.

You can join us again in September Cody!!! :D

The List!!!!

8: John (05sport4x4) plus 1 or 2
9:
10:

The List!!!!

8: John (05sport4x4) plus 1 or 2
9: Chuck (CRC)
10: Charlie (Glory)

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Wow! I was busy with customers all day.....and hadn't had time to look on the site. Just picked up two more!! Charlie, are you coming out all three days....and I guess I need to ask Chuck the same thing!!
Please let me know. :xpimp:

I will probably be out there all three days. There's a good chance I will break off the main group during the day and meet back up with you all at camp.

How many HAM's do we have going?

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.