TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a day trip with jakesteads, his little lady and their pup (nutjob dog) and it was a damn fine day.

Racked up an even 250 miles on Nushagak today; miles well spent if you ask me. Went over Tin Cup via Cottonwood Pass; stopped by Carnage and Chinaman's to see how far I could go... which wasn't very far. Matt says there was a moose on Cottonwood, but I couldn't see squat with the damn roof in the way.

So here are pics I took; check em out n stuff...

Leaving (late) in the morning:

Cottonwood Pass sticker-holder:

Cottonwood Pass looking to the west:

By Taylor Reservoir heading to Tin Cup; nice wide f'n open space:

Closing in on Mirror Lake:

There's a waterfall I was trying to get:

Up in that timberline, y'all:

Close to Tin Cup Pass:

I love pictures like this; deep-blue sky, awesome clouds, open terrain and just Colorado:

Matt n Natalie; not pictured: Scarlet.

East side of Tin Cup Pass:

So I tried Carnage:

...then I tried Chinaman's:

then I went home, and here I am. :rolleyes:

I need lockers... and a rebuilt cylinder head, bump stops, deeper gears and oh so much more.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stickers on the truck?

Yes I can.

Holy crap, that does look like an ass-ton of stickers... the rear window is still empty.

Stickers on the sign?

Yes I can!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
We love stickering our signs here too. I've only been to Colorado once. Nice country.

·
20,355 Posts
Looks like it was a great day. I was down around Lake City for the weekend, the aspens are in full color mode.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
jakesteads
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing