TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1990 4Runner for sale:

I don't have the time to wheel any more due to my school schedule on the weekends so I'm selling the runner. Here is a brief description: 1990, 3.0L, auto, power windows/locks, cold a/c, 4" pro-comp lift and 3" body, new 35" BFG M/Ts on new 15x7 black rock crawlers, lockright in the front, midland cb, wilson antenna, sony cd, long tube headers. The exhaust is pretty new and it sounds good. The engine was rebuilt somewhere around 40000 miles ago. It is a good running reliable truck. Asking $4900, Located in Jax.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hey man, Do you want to trade tires and wheels or what? We can do a strait trade and I wont try to jew you out of your locker unless you want to...:D I will call you tomorrow.

I need to know if not so I can push to get mine sold...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
No he has a tru trac (I think) that he was going to put in the rear.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Its a Lock Rite for a V6 so unless you get a V6 3rd it'll be unless to you.

Bryan you want to strait trade your worn to what 50% tread ProComp mts on ProComp aluminum wheels for Drew's 5 NEW BFG mt's on NEW rock crawler wheels. To me that doesn't sound like a strait trade. Drew's wheels and tires cost around $1200 from 4wheelparts. I always called Drew the low ball king.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Ya, drew and I already talked about it, I would be trading Andrews wheels and tires that are practically brand new for his. But if drew wants the worn set then I am down with that! :D

Oh and saying my worn ones are up to 50% is a compliment! :cool:

In the end if we only trade wheels and tires he will be getting the better end of the deal, just talking wheels, his list for what $50-60, and the eagle alloy series 137's that I have list for $140! Thats why I was hoping to trade plus have him throw in the locker since he said he only paid $200 for it. I plan on finding a V6 rear someday anyway so that would end up working...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Either way I don't think what you have is worth what he has for even trade.

Sorry for the hijacking your post Drew.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
usmcracing said:
Either way I don't think what you have is worth what he has for even trade.

Sorry for the hijacking your post Drew.

How is that? :confused: He wants something nice to help his rig sell...plus

His wheels list for $56.99

Mine list for $129.95
and maybe they can be found a little cheaper...

His tires list for $182.99

Mine list for $228.79

So to me that adds up to be

His stuff turns out to be $959.92 give or take shipping tax and whatnot

My stuff turns out to be $1435.75

So I think my willingness to trade him strait across my set for his is not fair on my side but I am willing to take that loss...:2cents:

X2 on the hyjack Drew...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
bosco said:
How is that? :confused: He wants something nice to help his rig sell...plus

His wheels list for $56.99

Mine list for $129.95
and maybe they can be found a little cheaper...

His tires list for $182.99

Mine list for $228.79

So to me that adds up to be

His stuff turns out to be $959.92 give or take shipping tax and whatnot

My stuff turns out to be $1435.75

So I think my willingness to trade him strait across my set for his is not fair on my side but I am willing to take that loss...:2cents:

X2 on the hyjack Drew...

You're only adding 4 and Drew has a set of 5 all of which are new that he offered you. I think did I typo and has 15x8's and not 15x7's but that's only few $ more. From what I've heard from Drew your tires aren't in NEW conditon and are cut up/rock rash. Also I was the one that told Drew to ask you about a trade and that that his 4Runner may sale faster if it had some shiney wheels. Dude I don't care if you guys trade for any amount... I was just giving my :2cents:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
J94runner said:
DAM DREW, you're selling out too? I've been finishing up some odds and ends on my runner to throw it up for sale.
He'll still have his Taco so I wouldn't call it selling out.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brian, I've decided to just leave what I have on it so if I don't end up getting any decent offers then I'll just keep it and build it up slowly. Eventually I'll be done with school and have some time to wheel it.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
drew95xcab said:
Brian, I've decided to just leave what I have on it so if I don't end up getting any decent offers then I'll just keep it and build it up slowly. Eventually I'll be done with school and have some time to wheel it.
Thats cool man, I dont know where you are getting the rock rash on my tires though...They have been on the trail a few times so yes they are not perfectly clean like yours but they are practically new...anyways, I will just sell them and get what I REALLY want! Good luck on the sale and if you change your mind then let me know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts