TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for my personal vehicle. Please do not call the shop for questions about it. My number is at the bottom

The vehicle was our main family vehicle for the past year and was well maintained as it was all we had. Never left us stranded or let us down. Would make a great 1st vehicle / around town family vehicle or an awesome start for a trail/camping rig. Interior Pics to be posted soon.
$3500 OBO, No trades.

Pro's:
3.0L V6 with 195K miles (head gaskets already replaced, common problem in 3.0's)
Cold AC recently recharged and converted to 134a
New Alternator
New AC, Power Steering, Timing and Alternator/Fan belts
New Starter
Custom Vibrant/AFE air intake with reusable and washable filter
JVC iPOD/MP3 head unit (NO CD's) with bluetooth (Yes, a 92 4Runner with Bluetooth!)
Fiberwerx Ivan Dan Sharp fiberglass Fender/Hood kit with Synergy hood pins & 2wd clear corner lights
15" Method Standard Wheels
32" Goodyear MTR's with 70%+ tread left.
Dynomax Muffler
Vision X premium white headlight bulbs.
All electronics work including power windows, locks and sun roof.
Fresh Oil Change (Lucas Oil used in all changes with stabilizer also. No leaks at all!)
Tinted windows
Interior is in great shape for a 20+ year old vehicle. 1 tear on the driver seat and that's all.

Con's
Needs front axles to use 4WD (But 4WD does work and engage)

Needs Catalytic Converter installed to pass emissions (I have a vibrant high flow cat that will go to the buyer, just never installed it as I have it registered outside of Maricopa, so no emissions was needed)

Call or email
480-2six2-0697
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts