TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im lurking around here for one last time. Its time to give up my 93 4runner. This place has had lots of good info to help me keep this truck road worthy. Check out my craigslist post for the ad. Obviously, you guys know the real worth of this ride, so ignore the craigslist posted price and focus on the OBO. I'd like to get some of the repair costs back if possible. PM me here for any serious offers and questions and I'll take the best one. No rush to sell, but its gotta go sooner or later.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/3924654637.html
Clean title in hand. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Not even a low-ball offer or anyone saying I'm crazy?
I think most of the folks who are regularly active on the board have the rigs they need/want/can afford in this day and age, and not a lot of people are looking for a new project.

That being said, nice looking rig, and GLWS.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think most of the folks who are regularly active on the board have the rigs they need/want/can afford in this day and age, and not a lot of people are looking for a new project.

That being said, nice looking rig, and GLWS.
That is a very good point

Thanks, I hope it finds a new home soon as much as I still admire it sitting in my parking lot!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold!

Sold! For what its worth to you guys, I started off asking $3000, then dropped the listing to $2800, Got all kinds of offers and Only 1 person actually came out to look. Then today I renewed the ad and got 6 hits. The buyer originally said best he could do was $2500. Then noticed I was throwing in a hitch receiver bike rack and became interested. I met him half way (50 miles) and after a brief test drive sold it for $2700. The dude was supper excited about it and I think he'll take good care of my baby! Anyway, that last 50 miles was like having one last fling with an old ex girlfriend. Im all emotional now haha!

Can close the thread now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts