TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 toyota truggy, 1ton's, linked, Sticky Trep's

22re rebuilt in 2009 with EB kit and 4x4inovations motor mounts
W56 stock with Marlin shift seat's, doubler(TG), Inchworm 4.7's in rear case and FROR twinstick and marlins shift seats in front case. 1 stock case mount and 1 Tg mount held up by a TG crossmember
Front axle is a narrowed(63.5) dodge D60 with 5.38's, lockright,full 35spline chromo shafts, mad4wd tube seal's and Mt logan offroad driveflanges and a toyota flange
Steering is a PSC TC pump, toyota box tapped and PSC 1.5x8 ram with a large cooler
Rear axle is a 14b with C+C hubs to make it 63.5 wide, 3/4 disk's and d52 series calipers
Front suspension is a 3link w/panhard with 14" Sway away 2.5 Remote resi coilover's
Rear suspension is a triangulated 4link with 18" Sway away 2.5 remote resi coilover's and a Curry Anti-rock
Comes with 5 40"maxxis mounted on KMC enduro beadlocks, most are 60% and 1 is basicly new.
Has a EPI9000 superwinch with TG synthetic line, Gunebo hook and a A-Z fab fairlead
Inside theres PRP Comp pro high back's with 5pt harness's and 4x4innovations tube doors and a quick release fire extinguisher.
Cab has a exo cage and the seats are tied into the rock sliders, front clip is narrowed down about 20 inchs. Theres no windshield in it and stock doors probly wont fit right anymore. It still has heat and is beside for the speedo not working everything inside works perfect.

I'll include the spare shafts I have for the d60 and the spare coil's.

10k for the rig, for 12k I will sell it with the trailer and everything to go with it.

2004 Eagle 18ftx80 car hauler, removable fenders, spare tire, strap's and weight distrubution hitch included.

I simply dont have time and am losing interest. Rig works great and turn key.

·
Registered
231 Posts
:eek: WTF? Badass truck wish I had the cash.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
793 Posts
nice :D

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Word! This thing needs to move onto a new home. I'd rather see it get used than cut up and parted out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts