TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Illinois. $30 or best offer - Please make an offer.

I have a set of stock 95-00 taillights that have been painted on the inside with translucent red paint. These turned out really nice, it's a custom look you don't see every day. I just changed over to the the 01-04 bubble style taillights I have on now and I don't want or need these anymore. Really nice shape. Just make an offer.

I also have ANOTHER set of plain bone stock 95-00 taillights complete :eek: (long story) in excellent condition for sale, same thing $30 or best offer. Much cheaper than ebay if you need a replacement. I don't need 2 spare sets of taillights.
Thanks, Ken

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
akshunj said:
That looks pretty cool. What kind of paint did you use?
I used testors candy apple red. I shot it on the inside and had no issues with fading (I had them on for about a year.) Thanks for the compliment! (now somebody buy them lol)

·
Registered
279 Posts
no way, sweet!

If I were you I'd go to eBay and get more for them. They look nice and not all riced out bling like altezza's. I wanted the 01+ like you went with, but they're just too much money for a damned lens. The paint trick will do.

I've been away so long I do not even remember what the stock ones look like now. LOL.

Thanks.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
akshunj said:
no way, sweet!

If I were you I'd go to eBay and get more for them. They look nice and not all riced out bling like altezza's. ...
Yeah, it's a good cheap trick for anybody wanting to do it themselves. Like $3.xx or something for a can of testors. Easy to do, just have to mask off the clear and leave the lenses off for a day or so to dry.

I don't have an eBay seller's account and wasn't looking forward to the hassle :) . I'm sure they would go for more there, but thought I would try this first. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts