TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove past the "for sale by owner" lot on base this morning and saw a 95 4Runner Limited there for sale. It's a 3L V6, auto and the owner is asking $5900 OBO. The 4Runner is red with leather seats.

I'm putting this up in the event anyone is looking.

If you're interested and would like the owner's contact information, give me a call at 719-641-5718.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
OOOh good find! Thanks Brian.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, now I have the 4Runner bug myself. I'm LOOKING only right now for a 2000 4Runner with leather interior and a manual transmission.

I think this is the last year Toyota put a manual in the 4Runner. At least until the new model style came out in 2003, is that right?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't plan to wheel it but a locker would be sweet. I do plan to put a toytech lift on it. I helped one of the cadets I sponsor find a 4runner last week (99 w/5sp) and I have mixed feelings...I'm glad he got it, but I'm sad because I would have liked to have it. Funny that. At least it saves getting my butt chewed out by the wife for now. LOL But now I have the "fever" for a sweeet 4runner. But I know just what I want too...so I can be patient.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts