TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished my 01-04 front end conversion, so now I need to find my 96 Tacoma hood a new home. The color is Cobalt Blue, and the condition is really good. There are a couple paint chips up near the front edge, but the hood is basically free of dents. I would prefer a local sale here in NorCal, anywhere as far north as Redding & as far south as SanJose. Im willing to ship the hood at the buyers expense. For any locals, Im willing to do a little driving if the buyer is serious about buying the hood. Feel free to email [email protected] with any other questions or pictures. $100 or possible trade. See my original accidental posting
for a picture, or just email/PM me.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64352&highlight=conversion

·
Registered
162 Posts
Any possibility of shipping that across the country to 07834? That's my color and mine's dented to hell.
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any possibility of shipping that across the country to 07834? That's my color and mine's dented to hell.
Thanks
Dan
I'll work on getting a shipping method and quote for you. Its probably gonna be expensive, but I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dan, I sent ya an email... but just in case, how does $175 total sound? Im gonna be eating a bit of the shipment cost, but I just want to get the hood out of my garage.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT... Still for sale...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts