TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
NEVER SERIOUS
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else here still driving a first year TACO they bought new? I just can't part with mine it has been the most reliable pick up I have ever owned.

***Feel free to post any mechanical problems you have had with it and also post the step by step procedure of how you fixed it. I hope this satisfies NORCAL PR (I think he forgot to put ick after PR)***
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
A very good friend of mine has one..ext cab, 3.4, locked ft and rr, bobbed, 35's, been rolled twice. You can't kill the damn thing. It's got 5.29's and an automatic tranny.. He'll never part with it.
 

·
NEVER SERIOUS
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TacoCrazy said:
A very good friend of mine has one..ext cab, 3.4, locked ft and rr, bobbed, 35's, been rolled twice. You can't kill the damn thing. It's got 5.29's and an automatic tranny.. He'll never part with it.

Sounds sweet, I knew I couldn't be the only one who can't let the old Taco go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
I would buy my 96 regcab back in a minute if I could...had it for 10 years, like the guy above, best truck I have ever owned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
Ya'll make me feel bad since i don't have long term plans for mine...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
my 95.5 mini is still going strong with less than 90k miles on it!!!
-t
 

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
Joined
·
12,202 Posts
There's sections for a reason, and rules set in place. I don't care who, everyone should abide by them...
 

·
NEVER SERIOUS
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NorcalPR said:
Wow, great 4x4 tech dude

Relax bro, I was going to get into what type of mechanical problems peeps have had with the first year Taco. I see no reason to get your knickers in a twist, you must be a lil up tight (that can be fixed :xsmokin1: .) :)
 

·
NEVER SERIOUS
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NorcalPR said:
There's sections for a reason, and rules set in place. I don't care who, everyone should abide by them...
I guess you never speed then...because thats a rule (a law even) and you think everyone should abide by them. I am feeling your tension you need to figure out some way to relax, unless of course it is against the rules.
 

·
NEVER SERIOUS
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SteveO said:
ECAR is the President of Canada and he gets to post where he wants. As the sole contributor of brutal jokes to TTORA for the last 6-7 years he's earned it.

Thanks for looking out. :)
 

·
NEVER SERIOUS
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ecar95 said:
Anyone else here still driving a first year TACO they bought new? I just can't part with mine it has been the most reliable pick up I have ever owned.

***Feel free to post any mechanical problems you have had with it and also post the step by step procedure of how you fixed it. I hope this satisfies NORCAL PR (I think he forgot to put ick after PR)***
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My truck once ran rough and was missing/breaking down. I changed the spark plugs and it ran more better.
 

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
Joined
·
12,202 Posts
ecar95 said:
I guess you never speed then...because thats a rule (a law even) and you think everyone should abide by them. I am feeling your tension you need to figure out some way to relax, unless of course it is against the rules.
I do speed, but I know the consequences and I'm willing to face them. The consequence here is getting flammed. Don't like it, then post in the correct section.
 

·
NEVER SERIOUS
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NorcalPR said:
I do speed, but I know the consequences and I'm willing to face them. The consequence here is getting flammed. Don't like it, then post in the correct section.
Hey dude I have no beef with you, your just a kid. According to your profile your 18, the same age as my son (so I understand your mentality). Think of this you are 18, I have had my Taco 12 years (2/3 of your life) and your telling me what/where I should post.
You were being a dick and I called you on it. I have been around this forum, and the old Delphi forum before it and have not made any enemies (its a CANADIAN thing, you wouldn't understand :) ) but I have made lots of friends soooooooo just lighten up a little, life is to short to be difficult (I am wondering how my 40 years have gone by so fast).
Later when I'm straighter.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
23 Participants
Sleepercivic
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top