TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of rear leaf springs for a 95-97, this are pro-comp leafs and i got 5" of lift when i first got them, now its around 4". they are in pretty good shape.
$100

·
Registered
485 Posts
How much to ship to 92008? How many leafs are included in the pack?

-Edit - Ya know what, I just realized how damn heavy a set of leaf springs are.. let me know if you'd be willing to ship, and how much.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
turbo4door said:

-Edit - Ya know what, I just realized how damn heavy a set of leaf springs are.. let me know if you'd be willing to ship, and how much.
i would have to check on how many leaf, sure i'll ship, if you don't ship you don't sell.
i will let you know the shipping tomorrow.

Oz.

·
Registered
436 Posts
oztaco said:
I got a set of rear leaf springs for a 95-97, this are pro-comp leafs and i got 5" of lift when i first got them, now its around 4". they are in pretty good shape.
$100
just curious how long it took for them to settle? i got the same thing and ended up with 5" MORE than they advertise... lol thats what made me get the 6" tm so it would be level...lol now they are bout 1.5" lower than the front 9" of suspension lift...lol they ride better than the factory, i was just pissed that they gave me so much lift and i had to torch off the factory springs so there was no turning back...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jhorn_007 said:
just curious how long it took for them to settle? i got the same thing and ended up with 5" MORE than they advertise... lol thats what made me get the 6" tm so it would be level...lol now they are bout 1.5" lower than the front 9" of suspension lift...lol they ride better than the factory, i was just pissed that they gave me so much lift and i had to torch off the factory springs so there was no turning back...
i had them for a couple of years and lots of wheeling, and they are still around 4".
they are pretty good springs thou.
i sased my truck so i could level it.lol!
Oz.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
turbo4door said:

they got 3 leaf plus overload.
if seriusly interested let me know and i'll find out shipping, i don't want to go to a bunch of hassle and you are not serious about it or not sure if you want them.
thanks.

Oz.

·
Registered
436 Posts
oztaco said:
that's why they made credit cards, that's what i did!!!

i already know bout credit cards unfortunately... lol if i didnt owe ower 14k on em already :eek: i woulda done that... :D

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Your killing me Oscar I want those springs too. I will stick with the doors for now though. My truck has put me into financial ruin for the rest of the month.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
faithoffroad said:
Your killing me Oscar I want those springs too. I will stick with the doors for now though. My truck has put me into financial ruin for the rest of the month.
well nobody has bought them yet, if you want i can keep them till the end of the month. just let me know.
Oz.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
If you don't sell them thats fine but I probably won't be able to spend anymore money on my truck until after the last weekend in May. We are going to Disney, OK

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
Oz, I had my 98 stock leafs weighed and they came out at about 48lbs, each
so you can get a pretty accurate quote from UPS and just enter a zip code for either interested party

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the same springs on my truck, and they gave me about 4-5" of lift, after about a year or so are settled down to about 3.5 or so.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts