TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that mine are cracked and are in need of replacement (got about 1/2 inch of water in the drivers side one) So i am hoping to find someone that has one (drivers side) or both for sale Very Very cheap! (the Freeer the better...)

:D

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Norcalvp said:
It appears that mine are cracked and are in need of replacement (got about 1/2 inch of water in the drivers side one) So i am hoping to find someone that has one (drivers side) or both for sale Very Very cheap! (the Freeer the better...)

:D
check with RJ, I think he has some. They are not that expensive; I had to replace one after Dusy and I got it from Chris & Barb in Dallas.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping that someone switched to the clears, and had the stock ones sitting in their garage.

STeve

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Norcalvp said:
I was hoping that someone switched to the clears, and had the stock ones sitting in their garage.

STeve
try posting on the cali and AZ boards. frankly, this f/s folder is too much trouble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
hytenor
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing